Formerly 'dcallamerican'
Joined Oct 13, 2001
I was thinking about something related to this
how would this be fixed?
if whites move into a neighborhood aka gentrification,
they are racist
if whites leave an area aka white flight,
they are racist lol
Well they aren't exclusively racist because of those acts alone.

Joined Dec 13, 2018
In June, the United States House of Representatives held a debate about reparations to African-Americans. One of the questions in this discussion is why Japanese-Americans received reparations for their internment by the U.S. federal government during the Second World War, yet African-Americans have yet to receive reparations for their ancestors’ enslavement or for other crimes committed against them.

I published an article comparing reparations to Japanese-Americans and African-Americans in the journal, Social Forces, in 2004 after a colleague, Rodney Coates, professor of Global and Intercultural Studies at Miami University, asked me this question.

Joined May 23, 2005
In June, the United States House of Representatives held a debate about reparations to African-Americans. One of the questions in this discussion is why Japanese-Americans received reparations for their internment by the U.S. federal government during the Second World War, yet African-Americans have yet to receive reparations for their ancestors’ enslavement or for other crimes committed against them.

I published an article comparing reparations to Japanese-Americans and African-Americans in the journal, Social Forces, in 2004 after a colleague, Rodney Coates, professor of Global and Intercultural Studies at Miami University, asked me this question.

whole article sounds like a bunch of excuses to me
victims are unidentifiable???
they sure able to identify im black when pulling me over

Joined Jul 15, 2018
For people who aren’t well versed on America. This thread is about Systemic Racism

Joined Dec 13, 2018
I've posed this question here before, never got an answer. I've been called King Khufu Klown for asking it as well, then told that I am poisoning Niketalk

Can anyone name one country that has been colonized by whites, where the indigenous people of that land has been left better off, than whence they came?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now