Map Shows Salary Needed to Afford Average Priced Home in United States

Joined Jun 21, 2005
According to Zillow 126 in the last month in Bozeman alone, about 570 in Montana total.

Random, but why y’all got townhomes in Montana :lol: All that space out there, makes no sense

Joined Apr 4, 2016
According to Zillow 126 in the last month in Bozeman alone, about 570 in Montana total.

Random, but why y’all got townhomes in Montana :lol: All that space out there, makes no sense
For every home they build in Bozeman there’s probably 3 or 4 clusters of townhomes

at least that’s what I feels like

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Crazy but used to see it. Helped this one family who was getting foreclosed move out of this nice mcmansion in a great community and the price was going to be around 200k around 10 years ago. Thought about it but everyone said have a job with an out of state pay rate lined up first. Had one job lined up but it was going to be ATL rate, like 45k for something that's really about 85k elsewhere.

Joined Apr 2, 2007
Crazy but used to see it. Helped this one family who was getting foreclosed move out of this nice mcmansion in a great community and the price was going to be around 200k around 10 years ago. Thought about it but everyone said have a job with an out of state pay rate lined up first. Had one job lined up but it was going to be ATL rate, like 45k for something that's really about 85k elsewhere.
My organization just had a staff meeting about raising our salary to meet the standard based on the housing market increase here in Altanta.

Make sense because our primitive of the organization is building homes for the unfortunate.

Joined Mar 16, 2020
My organization just had a staff meeting about raising our salary to meet the standard based on the housing market increase here in Altanta.

Make sense because our primitive of the organization is building homes for the unfortunate.
That's excellent.

That's a topic companies love to brush under the rug for years.

Joined Apr 9, 2017

You just talked yourself out of a free house, buddy!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now