MARVEL C U Thread -* we love you 3000 STAN LEE* - RIP Boseman - TF&WS premieres 03/19

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
I wonder who the yellow lady was. Dottie? Agatha's mom? Wanda back in time? Vision with his cape flowing?

Joined Mar 12, 2011
So amped up right now.

Yeah, appears Agatha just suspects her to be an amped up witch. But she was a mutant, thus hexing the Stark bomb to never detonate.

Didn’t quite understand why the footage from earlier in the season would show her taking the body if that thing is actually Viz. I think it’s a new creation because the old Vibranium Vision was shredding back to original form when trying to leave the Hex, and then Wanda restored him by broadening the boarders.
Makes sense now why Vision was completely disintegrating when trying to leave the hex since she created him. If he was the regular Vision, I’m guessing he would just turn off.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
So amped up right now.

Yeah, appears Agatha just suspects her to be an amped up witch. But she was a mutant, thus hexing the Stark bomb to never detonate.

Didn’t quite understand why the footage from earlier in the season would show her taking the body if that thing is actually Viz. I think it’s a new creation because the old Vibranium Vision was shredding back to original form when trying to leave the Hex, and then Wanda restored him by broadening the boarders.

i think hayward manipulated the vid or id have to rewtach it again but the vid ends when wanda was about to attack (even though she didnt) and we just assumed she took the body because hayward said so

viz shedding meant he was a fragment of wandas power and could only exist inside the hex

though a viz vs viz could be interesting

i really dont know which twist theyll go with

Joined Feb 23, 2010
It's 12:47 AM PST and just like I said I stayed out until now :lol:

I enjoyed this episode, added some depth and understanding to Wanda and her real past

-Agatha getting dragged up to a stake for trial by a witches coven, nice swerve
-Agatha a hater *** b for real :lol:
-can't even imagine that childhood life in a war zone :frown: that whole scene was tragic. the sitcom obsession makes total sense now
-I'm gonna speculate that they were both "mutants" all along and she was using her powers to stop the missile
-also was using her powers in the HYDRA chamber to not die like the rest of the test subjects
-I like how every "scene" in her life she was watching a TV show that was the basis of the episodes, nice touch
-Vision got a little bit of game in his robot brain :lol:
-"What is grief, but not love persevering?" :wow: that's deep
- the animus towards Hayward was very subconscious in the prior episode
-so she didn't steal Vision, what was the point of the fake security footage?
-the deed to the property :frown: I don't blame her one bit for going nuts and blowing up a town and recreating her dead husband, you do what you gotta do girl!
-was the woman with Hayward in the mid-credits scene the same woman as her contact in episode 7? if so, she's dead to me. :angry: nah different people
-Vision byke IRL :pimp:

calling it now: mutants are real, Wanda gonna blow her top and spark the powers of mutants around the world

Last edited:
Joined Feb 23, 2010
I'm reading your guys' posts and thinking why Hayward had that fake video footage of Wanda stealing Vision back, could be he's rebuilding Vision under the table/in the cut so he needs an alibi for why 3 billion worth of vibranium is gone :nerd:

Joined Dec 13, 2004
I'm reading your guys' posts and thinking why Hayward had that fake video footage of Wanda stealing Vision back, could be he's rebuilding Vision under the table/in the cut so he needs an alibi for why 3 billion worth of vibranium is gone :nerd:

only thing i could thinm of is to be able to convince his higher ups to tackle the issue his way

but if that isnt vision inside the hex, darcy said hayward was tracking an old vibranium signature so where is that from?

Joined Mar 12, 2011
Definitely looking like a Vis vs. Vis battle is about to occur but I wonder if the Vision created by the mind stone energy could be absorbed by the real Vision body and we get the regular Vision back.

Joined Feb 23, 2010
only thing i could thinm of is to be able to convince his higher ups to tackle the issue his way

but if that isnt vision inside the hex, darcy said hayward was tracking an old vibranium signature so where is that from?
good call on the vibranium signature. could wanda somehow conjure up vibranium and make the hex "vision" out of vibranium as well?

at least we got final confirmation over Fake Pietro :lol:

Joined Aug 15, 2017
Still think Wanda has original Vision in the hex with her. Otherwise in episode 3, there wouldn’t have been a reason to show him with his broken head when her hex/chaos magic wanes for a moment. As depicted in this episode, he’s just a complete creation of hers out of nothing.

Yes, agree - how would Hayward be tracking Vision’s vibranium signature inside the Hex otherwise If all the materials were outside the Hex and used in building White Vision?

Think White Vision is some new creation.

Joined Feb 23, 2010
Dr. Manhattan gonna have me going through all the conspiracy theories in my head for the next 7 days :lol:

Joined Aug 15, 2017
Did AOU ever confirm Helen Cho died?

I think she’s still around and that cradle could be rebuilt...

And so is Fury working for SWORD now or not (re FFH)? Would be hard to believe Fury would let Hayward go on a rogue streak like this.

6 Rings G.O.A.T.

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2006
We're sorry, but we cannot play the video you requested. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact Disney+ Support (Error Code 39).

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now