MARVEL C U Thread -* we love you 3000 STAN LEE* - RIP Boseman - TF&WS premieres 03/19

Joined Feb 14, 2007
Cot damn! 3 billion dollar Vision. Yeah I'd want to collect that too.

Crazy how neither Tony or Bruce gathered the Vision's body and on top of that let the gov. claim him. Could've easily claimed he's Stark property and **** an Accord.
Wait! Am I missing something because Tony’s dead at this point and Hulk is just a Sideshow attraction. Hulk ain’t ever been the “working for the gov’t” type either. Plus, I doubt that guy in charge would’ve wanted him around anyway.

Joined Dec 3, 2009
Wait! Am I missing something because Tony’s dead at this point and Hulk is just a Sideshow attraction. Hulk ain’t ever been the “working for the gov’t” type either. Plus, I doubt that guy in charge would’ve wanted him around anyway.
Tony wasn’t dead when Viz was killed, well he was stranded in space but was rescued days after, not really sure how he allowed the government to take his body....unless they only took it after the events of Endgame which was probably days before she stormed the Sword complex....but I’m almost certain they’ve had his body for the whole 5 years of the blip

Joined Jun 24, 2013
Tony wasn’t dead when Viz was killed, well he was stranded in space but was rescued days after, not really sure how he allowed the government to take his body....unless they only took it after the events of Endgame which was probably days before she stormed the Sword complex....but I’m almost certain they’ve had his body for the whole 5 years of the blip
Sword ended up getting vision in those 3 weeks time between IW and EG

Hayward did say it took them years to find the correct power source

Joined Sep 28, 2015
Still wondering when
Definitely looking like a Vis vs. Vis battle is about to occur but I wonder if the Vision created by the mind stone energy could be absorbed by the real Vision body and we get the regular Vision back.
That’s plausible.

Alternatively..

They use the backup Shuri extracted during Endgame to reprogram Vision.

Joined Mar 30, 2007

notice not 1 defense of scumbag steve

just trying deflect to Tony

Joined Oct 19, 2004
Part of me thinks we won’t even get a Strange cameo at this point. Maybe a post credit scene?
I'm all in on Strange appearing DURING the finale.
At this point though, i feel if my prediction of Nightmare is going to happen, THAT will be the post credit scene.

PO

Last edited:
Joined Dec 13, 2004
olsen has to win an emmy for this for best acting, she nailed every decade of sitcom trope and then delivers in the huge dramatic scenes

i remember at least two women winning for those types of role where they play different characters and olsens got to be locked for that award this year

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Are we yet to a point where we can all agree that the "drip-line" manner of administering WV on a weekly basis (as opposed to binging a whole season at once) has been a brilliant move by D+ to generate and amplify consumer interest?
From their perspective it was undoubtedly the best move. Being the top streaming show in the world and the weekly chatter and buzz.

Fozz

Formerly 'Fozzy Badfeet'
Joined Jul 22, 2012
Are we yet to a point where we can all agree that the "drip-line" manner of administering WV on a weekly basis (as opposed to binging a whole season at once) has been a brilliant move by D+ to generate and amplify consumer interest?
Yeah ever since the began doing this with The Mandalorian, they knew it would garner a lot interest and subscription money.

And I'm starting to like it. The episodes are good and keeps the weekly dialogue entertaining in here.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now