MARVEL C U Thread -* we love you 3000 STAN LEE* - RIP Boseman - TF&WS premieres 03/19

Joined Jul 22, 2012
Kathryn Hahn definitely has shown her acting range in the past 10 years. This role solidifies that.

Rewatching the episode and man, this is just really sad for Wanda. Agatha making her relive those traumatic moments had to be tough for her.

'What is grief, without love persevering"

"I can't feel you"

"I'm so tired" This scene hit for me because this was how my wife was feeling acting during her depression.

Wanda going to the plot of land that she and Vision bought to start their life over.

Sadness all around.

Agatha and whatever she does with Billy and Tommy, will be used to trigger Wanda to expand or unleash her powers. She is going to snap.

If Anti-Vision has the voice of Robert California, I will lose it lol.

Hayward needs to get pwned.

Excited to see what happens between Fietro and Monica.

I did think Mephisto was going to show up during the beginning scene lol.

This episode is deep.

Joined Sep 20, 2008
Are we yet to a point where we can all agree that the "drip-line" manner of administering WV on a weekly basis (as opposed to binging a whole season at once) has been a brilliant move by D+ to generate and amplify consumer interest?
If they lets us binge it we wouldn’t be talking about WV into March. All talk would’ve been done in January

Joined Dec 13, 2004
Are we yet to a point where we can all agree that the "drip-line" manner of administering WV on a weekly basis (as opposed to binging a whole season at once) has been a brilliant move by D+ to generate and amplify consumer interest?
i agree to an extent but i think the main reason they did it is they dont have as many original content as other streaming services and its a way to keep their members

i mean i love disney but i think wv is the only thing ive watched the past 8 weeks and why even turn on the app once a week

Joined Oct 8, 2002
Business wise, idk. A lot of people immediately got turned off by it. From a story telling perspective, it’s right on the money. I’m already preparing for team binge to swear WV really wasn’t THAT good. It is, they just did it wrong.

Joined Jan 3, 2013
how I feel about marvel studios and disney+ rn

need to catch up on the thread but initial reaction is sheesh!

Joined Feb 23, 2010
Where did the letter on her car passenger seat come from...? :nerd:

(I’m assuming it wasn’t there before/she didn’t see it)

Joined Feb 23, 2010
Her reaction kind of made me think it just appeared there. But it seemed that she was already planning on heading there.
Yeah her reaction/surprise made it seem like she hadn’t seen it before and was overwhelmed.

It looked like SWORD is in Florida based on geography but apparently it’s in NJ like westview? Her car (rental?) had NY plates.

Joined Dec 13, 2004

until hayward reveals himself to be mephisto and he has been orchestrating everything from the beginning to get wanda to crack

think about it, he planted the seed that she can revive him even though she said thats not her powers, he manipulated sword and tampered with the video to make her the villain and made yall think reed richards coming just to pull the rug off of your feet and yall slam your faces in the ground in the process

true evil genius

just wait for hayward number where he sings it was "hayward all along"

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now