MARVEL C U Thread -* we love you 3000 STAN LEE* - RIP Boseman - Welcome to Phase 4: its F4nt4stic

Joined Feb 14, 2007
BW movie more and more seems out of place. Producers like “we promised her we’d do what??” and just threw it together :lol:

Ps: I’m sure the movie will be fine
I'm cool with them throwing Scarlett a bone with her own solo adventure before she rides off into the MCU sunset.

Plus, I'd rather see Florence going forward with the sexy espionage spy role. I've had my fill of Scarlett in those shoes.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
Joined Oct 19, 2004
Last edited:
Joined Oct 8, 2002
If you think about it, if someone popped up and put a magical force field around a town, why would you not go to a expert on the matter? What’s-his-name spent the whole series trying to be magic with science. Ain’t no logic here, fam. :lol:

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Was supposed to be in the Finale..... Damn Feige. :smh:

PO
They could've kept that in.
If you think about it, if someone popped up and put a magical force field around a town, why would you not go to a expert on the matter? What’s-his-name spent the whole series trying to be magic with science. Ain’t no logic here, fam. :lol:
They didn't know it was magic. They approached all of the infinity stones through scientific reasoning. They keep going at any new problem with a scientific approach.

If BW hits $1b, I'd expect every film after to average that at the very least.
Had this pandemic not happened I had BW doing a billi to surprise most of the naysayers.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 13, 2004
this nba x marvel telecast is funny :lol:

commentators are all in and the set-up is kind of awesome but cringey at the same time

im entertained though

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now