MARVEL C U Thread -* we love you 3000 STAN LEE* - RIP Boseman - Welcome to Phase 4: its F4nt4stic

Fozz

Formerly 'Fozzy Badfeet'
Joined Jul 22, 2012
Weird request, but ok. :lol:

View attachment 2790912

PO
LOL. It's an inside joke in this thread. He wasn't being literal.

Back story was SlaughterX came in here and trashed Wandavision after 3 episodes and cancelled his subscription. But he did a weird flex by posting his CC statement that showed his credit limit and his other expenditures just to prove he cancelled his subscription lolol.

Joined Oct 8, 2002
Wait, who was the one who did this first? Did they ever come back? :lol: Homie probably secretly renewed and just doesn’t comeback to this thread. :lol:

EDIT:Right on time! :lol: So now we know who it coming in here with the burner talking crazy lol

Joined Oct 19, 2004
LOL. It's an inside joke in this thread. He wasn't being literal.

Back story was SlaughterX came in here and trashed Wandavision after 3 episodes and cancelled his subscription. But he did a weird flex by posting his CC statement that showed his credit limit and his other expenditures just to prove he cancelled his subscription lolol.
Damn.... :rofl:
I only started WV half way in, wasn't in the thread then, so definitely missed that.
Wonder how dude feels now. :lol:

PO

Last edited:

Fozz

Formerly 'Fozzy Badfeet'
Joined Jul 22, 2012
Saw the clip of Andrew Garfield denying that he's involved in SM:NWH.

Sony and Marvel really working to build up the hype on this one. I think they're going big with this since it's the last Marvel film of the year.

(Watch he and Maguire aren't in the movie at all lmao)

Joined Feb 10, 2014

Sony and Marvel really working to build up the hype on this one. I think they're going big with this since it's the last Marvel film of the year.

I already see it. If Toby and Andrew are in the film, we’re getting the Ralph boner treatment.

Joined May 11, 2017

they need to drop a trailer without the other spider men so that can die.

Kraven hunting Peter with Matt Murdock as his lawyer and maybe a Kingpin or Norman Osborne cameo at the end or something is more than enough of a premise for a fire Spider Man film.

Wasn’t too many heroes and villains the problem with the last Spider Man 3? :lol:

Joined Nov 20, 2007
they need to drop a trailer without the other spider men so that can die.

Kraven hunting Peter with Matt Murdock as his lawyer and maybe a Kingpin or Norman Osborne cameo at the end or something is more than enough of a premise for a fire Spider Man film.

Wasn’t too many heroes and villains the problem with the last Spider Man 3? :lol:
No.

A forced Venom was the problem with SM3 on top of Sandman and Harry as Green Goblin. There weren't too many heroes.

Also Kraven hunting Peter really has nothing to do with how the last Spidey movie ended.

The movie has been filmed already so if the other Spideys are in it they aren't dropping that plot. Doc Ock Molina and Electro Foxx have already been confirmed.

Joined Jun 24, 2013

Garfield pulling up in the blue hoodie. Multiverse Ben Reilly :nthat:

Joined Dec 3, 2009
I already see it. If Toby and Andrew are in the film, we’re getting the Ralph boner treatment.
If they botch Spiderman like they did IronMan2 and WV trying to be funny I’ll be seriously sick, either give the fans what they want or quit the teasing....if Alfred Molina and Jamie both confirmed their roles and it was obviously green lit by the studio, in what world wouldn’t that also confirm Tobey and Garfield...so you gonna cast their villains to randomly fight Holland’s Spidey?

Joined Dec 13, 2004
Marvel isn’t rushing with Blade, whose start date was pushed from this September to July 2022

Fozz

Formerly 'Fozzy Badfeet'
Joined Jul 22, 2012
Found it interesting how Disney was using that Spidey suit at CA Adventures.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now