MARVEL CINEMATIC MULTIVERSE Thread -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* -Phase 4- Shang-Chi Out Now

Joined Dec 29, 2008
im curious how they do these trailers and whose in charge of them

Eternals trailers pretty much shows the same clips over and over again while it felt like they showed almost the whole film with the Shang-Chi trailers
This is why I just watch the teaser and the official trailer at this point

Joined Oct 8, 2002
Eternals is either gonna be for the Twilight crowd(read as BAD) or its going to be game changing scene after game changing scene.

Joined Nov 24, 2009
eternals looks like a team of random people wearing generic costumes. Curious about what powers and abilities they'll have.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
that was quick, it was just a rumor a few days ago that i didnt post because i didnt even know many knew who poulter here was, its from the same site that reported the rumored Snipes and Cage returns

but i remember him most from narnia and maze runner :lol:

and this

oh and when he dressed up as sid from toy story and turns out its just the perfect casting

1633998317621.png

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Externals may be the best shot Marvel film but I don’t have much excitement for it. I wasn’t excited for Shang Chi and was surprised so I’m hoping the sale will happen.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now