MTV's The Challenge: War of the Worlds - Season 33, Page 129

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Yes ain't defending his title?
Yes doesn't seem like they type to just come back and defend a title. He won $500,000 and is looking for his next opportunity. I think I heard somewhere he wants to do Survivor.

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Melinda is just gorgeous, and I'm willing to look past the fact she's literally the worst female contestant ever as long as she's on my TV.

However, it is funny that she and Danny (the worst male competitor ever) were married.

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Also, not really sure why Jodi has never been back on since The Duel. She won it and then just disappeared forever.

T0INE

formerly toine2983
Joined Dec 21, 2005
Melinda and Tina looking GOODT!

Don't memba that Steve dude at all.

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Melinda and Tina looking GOODT!

Don't memba that Steve dude at all.
I only know Steve because The Gauntlet is one of my favorite seasons and I re-watch from time to time.

Meanwhile, in tonight's episode, Nelson kneeling and praying to the Challenge gods, meanwhile TJ in the background had this look on his face that said "this clown..."

Joined Nov 26, 2015
Hopefully there’s actual drama on this season of All Stars. The first season was so damn bland.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
:lol: @ Ashley basically playing the role of Nelson to Amanda's Cory cuz she keeps playing the mom card for why she's trying to win.

Never thought Ashley was that bad other than the racism and the show has drowned that out for her being a dirty traitorous player.

Priscilla though :evil: She better be back.

Joined Jul 29, 2001
I'm shocked TJ gave Priscilla that send-off. That was as thorough a beating in an elimination as I've seen in a long time.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
I'm shocked TJ gave Priscilla that send-off. That was as thorough a beating in an elimination as I've seen in a long time.
It was still about stamina and endurance so the elimination itself did not end quickly. Plus the lead Ashley had wasn't like 10 tires to 1 :lol:

Priscilla kept trying and never gave up. Plus she was the one that had the balls to end the send a rookie to an elimination cop out and forced the vets hand. Then recently won an elimination. TJ probably respects her game. She played pretty unafraid.

Last edited:
Joined Sep 20, 2014
Priscilla acting like she pulled off the heist of the century with her “move” <<<<<<<<<<<<< .

It literally had no impact on the vets’ game.

Joined Feb 6, 2007
Somethin ain't right.

Various finishing times, "at random" yet all three teams were 3 guys, 3 girls......

Why wouldn't 6 guys just load up and go OD? MTV was tellin them (or at least some of them) where to go.

Kyle and Cory huggin 8 seconds after hating each other...... :lol:
No way Kyle "picked" that team. I refuse to believe that.

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Glad the winner of eliminations can choose what cell they want to infiltrate. Even the daily winner (Agency) is not safe.

If that twist wasn't thrown in the Emerald Cell would dominate the rest of the game.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now