MTV's The Challenge: War of the Worlds - Season 33, Page 129

T0INE

formerly toine2983
Joined Dec 21, 2005
Yeah definitely no one in that cast that he could work his manipulation game on.

Can't wait for that.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
He'd have some girls to try and manipulate

Or he'd have to revert to Kenny era Johnny and be somebody's sidekick.

Joined May 6, 2015
Anyone know where to watch The Challenge AS Season 2 ep 2?? Can't find it anywhere (well outside of the one paid place lol). First ep was uploaded same day.

Joined Feb 12, 2005
I'm digging these reruns on the Samsung TV channel..
I forgot about so much. Finally caught the end of Duel II and it's wild how Landon dominated all season and probably should've won the final elimination, but Brad with the savvy move to pull it out...only to lead the entire way in the final and lose to Evan by a second. Crazy.

Ruins was pretty good. Darrell mopping up Brad probably cost both.

The way the alcohol would flow those days was something else. :lol:

How Wes pulled off Johanna and KellyAnne, I'll never know.

Fun times.

Joined Jul 29, 2001
It's been pretty much confirmed that Evan won Duel II because he paid less taxes on the winnings (Evan is Canadian). Brad was so far ahead, it made no sense that Evan won by just two seconds. They all agreed to split it once Mark was out.

Darrell in The Ruins..."damn, Darrell" (as Derrick said). Cost himself a fifth win.

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Big T can't do puzzles either :smh: :lol:

For sure thought that would be the last time we would have to hear "Mr.TJ and Uncle CT" this season.

Previews for the next episode basically showed that Emerald won another daily. It was a swerve >D

Last edited:
Joined Feb 12, 2005
Was hoping to settle in for the night and watch some OG eps again, but gah, Battle of the Seasons was a terrible cast. I think I even skipped this one when it originally came out because it was so bad.

Joined Apr 4, 2007
Big T can't do puzzles either :smh: :lol:

For sure thought that would be the last time we would have to hear "Mr.TJ and Uncle CT" this season.

Previews for the next episode basically showed that Emerald won another daily. :rolleyes
Hope that was a blunder. Devin knows his time coming, that team looks pretty weak to run a long final with

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Was hoping to settle in for the night and watch some OG eps again, but gah, Battle of the Seasons was a terrible cast. I think I even skipped this one when it originally came out because it was so bad.
It's the black sheep of the run from Rivals to Exes 2, which is the best run of seasons in the show's history. Also, Zach and Frank were awful human beings. I really wanted Trishelle and Dustin to win.

Joined Mar 12, 2004
Listening to Johnny bananas ringer podcast he had Darrell on there and they said Wes will be on all stars 3 and they were talking about the difference between his game play and Devin's. How Wes was physiological but could also beat you physically so it was unfair to compare the two. Lots of we the real real OGs talk and they not really feeling how the flagship challenge is being cast.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
All Stars be killing it with the vintage music. Its OD how non-stop it is :lol: Every new scene taking you back in time with some 90s billboard hit.

Tek :rofl: Fam just makes me laugh. He should be in more stuff period.

Devin is a big disappointment but I don't think anybody seriously compares him to Wes. As rightfully said by his own rivals, Wes was an actual threat physically, before and after the steroids, somebody like Devin does not compare.

Derek in that arizona ice tea outfit :rofl: :rofl:

Oh ok, did not expect them to spend 3 episodes on two dailies and two eliminations. Is this season 30 episodes?

The **** was Ayanna pulling yo!? Was them caskets paper mache? She pulled hers in like 3 min and then pulled Leah's.

Dudes don't know how to play tic tac toe :lol: Rules are wild with them not even taking turns, just whoever gets there first.

Last edited:
Joined Nov 20, 2007
Its mad suspicious. They explained the altercation but they should've showed Sophia asking to braid her hair, then her freaking out, and how Ayanna reacted.

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Its mad suspicious. They explained the altercation but they should've showed Sophia asking to braid her hair, then her freaking out, and how Ayanna reacted.
Yeah, that was a weird edit. They needed to provide some more context.

Speaking of weird editing, I was watching Inferno 2 last night and was there a near-fight between Karamo and CT that didn't make it to air? Karamo and CT get in a shouting match at deliberations and Karamo gets sent in to elimination (eventually going home). Later on, Karamo is really worked up, clearly having had another altercation with CT, as the way Karamo described it had no resemblance to the argument during deliberations. But that second confrontation is never shown.

Joined Dec 25, 2005
Mtv is insane with this season. I stopped trying keep up but Im watching todays episode live and its still mad cast members left. When is this **** gonna end already

Joined Feb 25, 2010
The producers must have told everyone that the final is coming up because last few episodes that's all anyone mentions.

Don't know why they all assumed it would be a team final. Everybody hoping they will be running with CT by the end. :lol:

Night of eliminations plot twist :emoji_fire:

Joined Feb 6, 2007
They knew, because it's obvious. 10 people left, 5 guys, 5 girls. That's how they knew it was "close"

What I think they will end up doing, they will toss out one of each, then have 4 and 4, and there will be one more elimination where a guy and a girl get sent home, and 3 and 3 run the final. They usually do that "go to another country, but have one last competition before the true final". In fact, I remember Bananas beating CT in one of those a couple years ago.

CT in that event. :wow: :pimp:

Kyle was cringe as hell for all his celebrating.

:lol: at rookies picking rookies even at the end. That's where making deals hurts you, you def should have went with Devin in a competition like that.

Joined May 10, 2006
Amanda is somehow an even worse competitor than Aneesah. MTV has tried so hard t o make this thing a sport but they still invites bums.

Let people get drunk every night like the old days or only invite legit competitors.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now