Need help with fellow NT bros

Joined Jul 3, 2015
anyone know the best way to get through a breakup?

Just found out my wife of 5 years was cheating on me.

Y’all wanna flame me it’s all good, I deserve it
Like deadass my life is gods trashcan right now.

Anyone know the best way to get through a breakup? Im really really hurting badly right now.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Sorry to here this, bro. Time heals all wounds. I'd call a therapist and talk about it. How long have you guys been together prior to getting married? Are kids involved? Do you guys still live together? Is the relationship over or are you guys gonna try and fix things?

yungxcve

formerly yungc330ci
Joined Nov 30, 2003
I'm sorry to hear man. Time for sure heals wounds, but talk it out with family and maybe friends if you feel that comfortable. Stay up man.

Joined Jul 3, 2015
Sorry to here this, bro. Time heals all wounds. I'd call a therapist and talk about it. How long have you guys been together prior to getting married? Are kids involved? Do you guys still live together? Is the relationship over or are you guys gonna try and fix things?
Before being married we were together for 6 years. There’s a stepson involved who I became the father too after his actual dad ran off. I came back home from work and all her stuff was gone so she left. She said there’s nothing to work on so no.

I never cheated, never lied, never cursed st her. Never did anything wrong and was literally perfect.

Like seriously. God ****ing hates me

Fozz

Formerly 'Fozzy Badfeet'
Joined Jul 22, 2012
I'm so sorry, man.

I would suggest taking some time off and break away from your normal routine, by doing something new.

Do you have any close friends that you can talk to?

Joined Feb 2, 2014
Before being married we were together for 6 years. There’s a stepson involved who I became the father too after his actual dad ran off. I came back home from work and all her stuff was gone so she left. She said there’s nothing to work on so no.

I never cheated, never lied, never cursed st her. Never did anything wrong and was literally perfect.

Like seriously. God ****ing hates me
and stop with the self pity
if there is a God, he's not singling you out. the world isn't against you. you aren't that important.
your wife is just ****ed up and people grow apart.

Joined Jul 19, 2012
This too shall pass.

Go work out, treat yourself to some things. Set a goal and achieve it.

Listen to Xxplosive on repeat while you do these things.

jjs

Joined Feb 4, 2012
Pick up a new hobby.

Preferably something you can do with others.

Joined Jul 27, 2012
Focus on yourself.

She cheated. She’s the one who lost a decent person. Chances are she’ll cheat on whoever else she ends up with and she’s his problem now.

Time heals all wounds just take your time to feel better.

Joined Jul 3, 2015
I'm so sorry, man.

I would suggest taking some time off and break away from your normal routine, by doing something new.

Do you have any close friends that you can talk to?
Barely bro. All the friends I had got busy with their lives and we lost contact.
I feel so ****ing alone

Joined Jul 2, 2012
Damn, that's rough.
Some more backstory?

How did it go down when you confronted her?
I've also been married for 5 years and we just had our second kid.

Did you see it coming at all?
When women cheat its usually for emotional reasons.

Joined Jul 3, 2015
Damn, that's rough.
Some more backstory?

How did it go down when you confronted her?
I've also been married for 5 years and we just had our second kid.

Did you see it coming at all?
When women cheat its usually for emotional reasons.
Called her asking where she was, heard the guy in the background. We had a huge fight while I was at work

She came home took everything and left

Bosa

formerly hhaze
Joined Feb 19, 2016
It will take time to fully heal. Maybe over a year. Hit the gym. Dont mention it to no new flame. Do a hobby that interest you and got swept away when you entered that relationship. Dont stay isolated because them depression will hit. Talk to fam or close friends too. Play some games.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now