Need help with fellow NT bros

Joined Jul 3, 2015
Honestly considering ending it bro, like my life

**** man, this ***** ruined my life all in the matter of a day.
embarassed me in front of my family, friends, coworkers, her family.

Man my life just feels like it’s over. I’m deadass in a corner of my apartment, with the lights turned off typing this since I have like no one to talk to and I don’t want to get my close family members involved. I don’t know how to go on,

She’s living like she doesn’t give a **** what just happened.

Bosa

formerly hhaze
Joined Feb 19, 2016
Woah calm down dude. Plenty of us gone thru it. Hell, i have too. Took me a bit to recover and unfortunately was depressed for months. But dont end IT. Go to Colombia and have a orgy

Joined Nov 18, 2012
Bro I get you hurt, but this attitude doing you no favors.

Turn the lights on. Get out of the corner. Turn off the phone. Stop looking at social media or however tf it is you’re finding out exactly what she’s doing rn.

Take today off, smoke, chill, relax, beat it, whatever you have to do, but stay away from alcohol and realize that tomorrow morning, when you wake up, you’re going to have to start hustling harder than you probably ever have in your life.

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
Don't end it man. Try to meet with a priest and pray for strength. You will be healed. People and family will understand you. You gonna get blessed again. God bless you.

Joined Mar 14, 2005
**** is hard, no 2 ways about it. But nothing is worth having those thoughts you just posted above. That’s the biggest cop out of all time, every person is stronger than that, including you.

It definitely takes time, some of us have been there before. Do whatever you gotta do to stay healthy mentally, emotionally, physically. Whether that be staying active, kicking it with your oldest closest friends, remembering what you loved to do outside the 2 of you and/or your relationship and rediscovering those passions and hobbies.

Joined Mar 10, 2013
Make your bed & Clean your room the best it’s ever been. Shave your hair down there and sexy yo self up. Apply for jobs you barely qualify for and short term goal plan for next 3 months. Stop feeling like a trash can and keep it moving. And if your bout it, confide with her sister and smash
This man knows.

Joined May 23, 2005

Man my life just feels like it’s over. I’m deadass in a corner of my apartment, with the lights turned off typing this since I have like no one to talk to and I don’t want to get my close family members involved. I don’t know how to go on,

bruh
chill
u upset its understandable
but how ur talking is just wild
take a deep breath and relax
folks have it a lot worse than you do
u can move on from this
will it be hard
prbably
will it take time yes
but man folks have it a lot worse than being cheated on man
u havent even seen the dude
she could be messing with her own damn cousin for that matter
now who would be taking an L if that was the case
not u
so just relax

YO SOMEBODY PM DUDE AND GET HIS NUMBER AND CHAT WITH HIM THROUGH TEXT
OR SOMEBODY IN HIS CITY TAKE HIM OUT FOR SOME DRINKS AND A BITE TO EAT

Joined Mar 10, 2013
Just don’t kill her ***. She ain’t worth it.

Smash some of her friends, her sister or even her mom.

Go listen to Freddie Gibbs - Deeper and get those feelings out. It’s gonna take at least a few months to get your groove back. Be patient. You’ll get there.

Joined May 23, 2005
if i was him
id hurry up and call all her credit card companies
and be put on as an authorized user
and run up them limits
id have the house decked out in all brand new ****

Joined Mar 8, 2016
“I just can’t sit back and wallow, in my own sorrow, but I know one fact I’ll be one tough act to follow.”

Listen to ya boy Em, OP. Her loss my g

Joined Nov 18, 2012
if i was him
id hurry up and call all her credit card companies
and be put on as an authorized user
and run up them limits
id have the house decked out in all brand new ****
I’m guessing by the story she doesn’t have ****.

Sounds like OP was taking care of her and her kid. Her stuff is already all gone, doubt she has good credit or any money.... What’s there gonna be to take?

More likely he should call his credit card companies and get her off as an authorized user.

Joined Aug 10, 2015
only solution is to go out and get women. dont think relationship more just hooking up. get 10 and youll be good

Dont push the pain away but accept it and allow it to run its course. Go out often and socialize with women. dont rely on alcohol

Also this could be a blessing. You'll probably end up meeting a better girl and having a happier life.

Last edited:
Joined Jun 16, 2008

Bro if I was your homebwoy....

....I’d slap the **** out you dawg.

Man I’d be lying if I told you I haven’t been heartbroken. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the breakup most of us have felt that grief at some point.

And even though there are times I resigned myself to my pain doesn’t mean that it’s ever healthy or a good idea.

Sitting in the corner with the lights turned out b?

C’mon man. You doing this to yourself isn’t going to change the situation.

You don’t have a biological child by her and unless she wants alimony or something you’re free bro. This is time to be selfish and work on yourself.

Glow up papi. Make 2019 your best year ever.

Joined May 23, 2005
Bro if I was your homebwoy....

....I’d slap the **** out you dawg.

Man I’d be lying if I told you I haven’t been heartbroken. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the breakup most of us have felt that grief at some point.

And even though there are times I resigned myself to my pain doesn’t mean that it’s ever healthy or a good idea.

Sitting in the corner with the lights turned out b?

C’mon man. You doing this to yourself isn’t going to change the situation.

You don’t have a biological child by her and unless she wants alimony or something you’re free bro. This is time to be selfish and work on yourself.

Glow up papi. Make 2019 your best year ever.
:lol:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now