Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo - Freak 2 OUT NOW

D_eezus

formerly zombifed nach0
Joined Feb 22, 2013
Bucks have a long history with Purple....

Giannis has regularly donned the orange as a nod to the hunters in WI and obviously that ties into the Bucks theme.

I'm a homer, I'm not ready to even think about him leaving... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just messing around.

unless....

I wouldnt mind him going anywhere but The Warriors, Celtics or Clippers

Joined Aug 26, 2016
Can anybody find the "What The" pair in a size 13 online anywhere? That size has dried up everywhere.

Joined Mar 17, 2018
The All Bros pair getting released stateside here at some point?

Also, noticed on StockX there's a pair of "Coming to Americas" with a SPECIAL BOX. This just a ploy or was there actually a special box release out there?

Joined Jul 12, 2013
Bucks have a long history with Purple....

Giannis has regularly donned the orange as a nod to the hunters in WI and obviously that ties into the Bucks theme.

I'm a homer, I'm not ready to even think about him leaving... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I’ll never forget where I was, and how mad I felt when I found out the bucks traded my favorite player, Ray Allen, for Gary Payton with a year left on his contract, Desmond Mason, and a sack of potatoes. I hope Giannis stays, I’d have a hard time dealing with that again.

Joined May 13, 2001
I’ll never forget where I was, and how mad I felt when I found out the bucks traded my favorite player, Ray Allen, for Gary Payton with a year left on his contract, Desmond Mason, and a sack of potatoes. I hope Giannis stays, I’d have a hard time dealing with that again.
If Giannis made the decision, I'd have to be ok with it but if the Bucks did him like they did Ray I would never go to a game again.

I don't foresee that happening with the new ownership.

Joined Feb 21, 2019
The All Bros pair getting released stateside here at some point?

Also, noticed on StockX there's a pair of "Coming to Americas" with a SPECIAL BOX. This just a ploy or was there actually a special box release out there?
There was a special box release. It had fake rose pedals in it like the ones they throw at Akeem's feet in the movie.

Joined Jan 27, 2013
The medial side saves it. Not a fan of the Why Not Zer0 heel. Looks like it may have more support than the Freak 1 though, that's a plus.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now