Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo - Freak 2 OUT NOW

Joined Jan 27, 2013
Anyone know where there might be a size 13 or 14 of the multicolors? Seem to recall a previous post that those sizes have dried up everywhere...I concur
I stalked NDC for em about a month ago for some dude on here. Not sure if that's a winning strategy any more. Footsites don't seem to have em the last few weeks, I've looked. But if I see them I'll quote you again.

Joined Aug 23, 2004
Did the same designer(s) that worked on the kd 13 also work on the Greek freak 2? I see some similarities.

Joined Sep 24, 2016
For those who have multiple pairs, any difference between solid vs translucent outsole? Also the GR mesh vs the newer mesh seen on the multicolors?

D_eezus

formerly zombifed nach0
Joined Feb 22, 2013
For those who have multiple pairs, any difference between solid vs translucent outsole? Also the GR mesh vs the newer mesh seen on the multicolors?
I have all bro’s (orange) and What the’s

clear parts of the all bro’s have me slipping left and right. not there on the What thes

Joined Jul 24, 2013
Where are these teal all bros?
I really wanted that shoe too. I checked them out on Nike Canada when they released, but they were selling for way more than the USA price. I cant remember the exact price, but I do remember it was extremely unreasonable, so I never purchased.

Joined Mar 17, 2018
So we really not gonna drop the teal All Bros eh Nike?

If anyone is interested I found a European website that looks legit that has a few sizes of the teals available...

UPDATE: all that's left are size 11s. Site shows size 12s also but I cannot add to cart

Joined Sep 24, 2016
I have all bro’s (orange) and What the’s

clear parts of the all bro’s have me slipping left and right. not there on the What thes
How about the upper? I noticed they are both different materials. What's your take in terms of performance, comfort, etc?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now