Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Joined Jun 2, 2012
damn finally, 1 off NDC using ipad kept getting errors using iphone, 1 off FTL , 11 and 10.5 ,

Joined Aug 21, 2013
current size availability through nike...
Still try the app. You'll get the old school Not In Your Cart wait line through the desktop. They straight up brought back the old school desktop option, haha. SNKRS seems to be the only way to go as it's instant once you get pass the airballing.

Joined Feb 18, 2014
After 1 hour, waiting on ndc, and the skrs app.  Striking out with eastbay and jimmyjazz.  Several air balls after using my touch id, i finally got it to 

go through.  I feel like i been through a 10 round fight.

Joined Feb 28, 2005
Just got em on the app, but really stupid question...cos I never use the app...when do you get some sort of receipt and confirmation number? It's not showing up in my orders after I clicked out of the Got Em screen.

EDIT: I'm so/too impatient. Email just came through.

I hated last night/this morning. Happy I got them, not happy with how this went.

Last edited:
Joined Aug 21, 2013

Got through on the snkrs app but have yet to receive a email, how long does it usually take to process?
Log into your Nike.com account and check your order history. You should see it there as pending if it went through.

Last edited:
Joined Feb 18, 2014
Just got em on the app, but really stupid question...cos I never use the app...when do you get some sort of receipt and confirmation number? It's not showing up in my orders after I clicked out of the Got Em screen.
i got a confirmation number

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now