Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Joined Sep 12, 2002
Got through on SNKRS for Android just now for an 11.5 When I checked my order status on NDC it says submitted. Does that mean I should be gucci?

Joined Sep 28, 2012
Jimmy Jazz has sz 10, 11, 12 if anyone is looking for owing. Just checked out another pair of 10s

Joined Nov 1, 2014
Man fuxk SNKRS finally got through and the closest they had to my size was a 10.5. Was able to check that out but canceled. Beyond pissed and I'm not paying anything above $220.

Last edited:
Joined Feb 10, 2015
Just got oder confirmation from snkrs!!!!! I get the pears! Pear King! I feel blessed cuz this was tough forreal.. i say instant sellout and i know to never trust when ppl say ohhhh theyll sit... Jordans still reigh SUPREME.. 

Joined Jul 3, 2013
just got thro on snkrs app for a 10.5.. thank god.  I was about to be so pissed if i struck out on this release..  

this one came out of no where, i thought it was going to be a cake walk like maroon 6's

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now