Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Joined Dec 8, 2018
I really don't care for the maximalist, over-designed aesthetics on that shoe, whatever it ends up being. Three swooshes in one square inch on the lateral forefoot? C'mon Nike designers, leave the "art" to the boutique collaborations and just keep it simple with tried and true classic lines.

Joined Jul 12, 2013
The Pegasus is worn casually by a good amount of people because they also usually have some pretty bland styling and they’re comfortable. I can’t imagine Nike alienating this segment by releasing those as the standard Pegasus.

Joined Dec 1, 2013
The Pegasus is worn casually by a good amount of people because they also usually have some pretty bland styling and they’re comfortable. I can’t imagine Nike alienating this segment by releasing those as the standard Pegasus.
I was thinking the same thing, they gotta be a new peg turbo or something...

Joined Oct 10, 2013
Finally wearing the latest pegs. Huge improvement over the last ones. The minimal feel is gone. Toe box feels a little more narrow though. No complaints really other than needing a wilder toe box and a toe guard to keep the shoes shape. Hate when the toe box gets wavy

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now