Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

kingjay718

Supporter
Joined Jan 19, 2007
I wanted those so bad in 1998. Glad they corrected the swoosh. The '09 retros had a swoosh that looked like someone poured bleach on it.

Joined Dec 25, 2006
I have been wearing my pair to work the last few days. One of my favorite recent releases for sure, I love volt on shoes. Would get another pair but Griffey’s are next.

Joined Dec 21, 2002
Dang, didn't know these dropped again.
My 09's still going strong lol, debating if I want to spend $170 on these.
I def will cop the black/gray colorway

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
I think those are definitely the Silver pair. Looks like the 09's had better silver.. these look more matted down.

Joined Jan 22, 2007
The sz11 I bought on the last link listed was ****ed up bad and I sent it back and either they sent it to goat or someone ended up with it and has it listed on Goat as defective. The side was detached and it looked like someone tried to reglue and did an awful job. Back on the hunt again 🤦🏼‍♂️ .

Joined Oct 4, 2009
I remember seeing the silver pair on Eastbay Magazine when they first came out. Passed in 09 might have to finally get a pair.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
IDK what's up with this retro.. but those pics look off af. They're supposed to silver not heather grey WTF :lol: and they have the colored part near the toe box. I think 09's had that too but it looks so much worse when the Silver is off.

If they end up looking like that, I might have to sadly pass and wait till I get to a nursing home for the 3rd correct release. 2nd best and most looked forward to color way for me.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
When the hell did they have other sizes lol. Pics look better there but I have to say the Silver pair is a major let down. Hoping its better in hand.

I might just wait for a retailer that I can return to in case they are garbage in hand. I was ready now I'm not that excited with how they turned out.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now