Nike ISPA

Joined Jan 12, 2014
I find the overbreaks to be VERRY uncomfortable. Massive regretful buy! Gonna have to find a way to return or sell these as I'm never gonna wear them, hurts top of my foot (not toes, top of foot before toes start) - LOVED the Overreacts, the Space Hippies and the Road Warriors, but these are just awful. Most disappointed Ive been w a show as long as I can remember..

Joined Nov 21, 2015
I find the overbreaks to be VERRY uncomfortable. Massive regretful buy! Gonna have to find a way to return or sell these as I'm never gonna wear them, hurts top of my foot (not toes, top of foot before toes start) - LOVED the Overreacts, the Space Hippies and the Road Warriors, but these are just awful. Most disappointed Ive been w a show as long as I can remember..
The overbreaks (at least the undercover ones) fit a little snug to me, even as I went TTS. (not wide foot) THey are a snug snug like how runners feel.

Perhaps it's a sizing issue?

Joined May 11, 2017
Those SE's are crazy. They need the right colorway

My only problem wit the OG Flows was that lil mesh material seems easy to rip

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now