Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Joined Feb 17, 2019
Exactly right about the PE’s - he will probably never wear this black red color way

Joined Jun 4, 2003
I guess he forgot that he plays for the Lakers now... Our colors are purple and gold.. And people wonder why his sales are down...

Joined May 13, 2013
$200 is just the normal “top tier” nike basketball shoe price

the limited pairs will sell out and the less desirables will go on sale.

Joined Aug 16, 2018
I hope I don’t see those people checking up on a shoe/brand they don’t care about later in the year lol

Joined Aug 10, 2012
U can’t sell Lakers colors to the general public bro.
Wrong, dog. Lakers are an identifiable brand based on their lore and bulk of Hall Of Fame players.

They should be able to sell especially in the current period because of their resurgence with an imminent Hall Of Famer in LeBron James.

Joined Aug 16, 2018
Wrong, dog. Lakers are an identifiable brand based on their lore and bulk of Hall Of Fame players.

They should be able to sell especially in the current period because of their resurgence with an imminent Hall Of Famer in LeBron James.
Purple & gold is not a every day thing bro.

those colors are too flashy and bright. I love my lakers, but even I don’t want to wear purple shoes often. Nike don’t want to sell to just laker fans imo.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now