Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - “The 20” Collection

Joined May 7, 2002
Coincidentally this three week shutdown bypass will get us through Super Bowl weekend when Atlanta based TSA workers were likely going to stage a walkout...

Let’s all celebrate by spending those backpay furlough checks for Off White 90’s (Probably off of StockX :rolleyes :lol:)...

Smithbeentrill

formerly domosavage
Joined Jul 13, 2015
Got Unc 1s, Serena 97s & Black Prestos on snkrs.
Got Unc 1s manually on Undefeated.
Won Converse pt. 2 on SNS.

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
Joined Oct 5, 2006
maybe im getting old but i dont understand this off white hype and prices.

Are yall basically paying double maybe even triple the price for the same shoe nike sells for $150 or so just because of the colorway and the off white label on the shoe?

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
maybe im getting old but i dont understand this off white hype and prices.

Are yall basically paying double maybe even triple the price for the same shoe nike sells for $150 or so just because of the colorway and the off white label on the shoe?
lol wut. theyre priced the same as regular nike shoes, maybe like a $30 mark up. where u getting that nike sells them for double/triple?

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
Joined Oct 5, 2006
lol wut. theyre priced the same as regular nike shoes, maybe like a $30 mark up. where u getting that nike sells them for double/triple?
oh alright i havent been in this thread until now and kept seeing prices $500+ guess those are resell prices.

so how much does those black am90s retail for?

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
oh alright i havent been in this thread until now and kept seeing prices $500+ guess those are resell prices.

so how much does those black am90s retail for?
the OG was $160. i think the black and the ochre pair should be 160 also

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
Joined Oct 5, 2006
the OG was $160. i think the black and the ochre pair should be 160 also
do these off white shoes only drop on snkrs with raffles?

Like i cant just go to a footlocker or whatever on release day and scoop?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now