Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - “The 20” Collection

Joined Aug 18, 2012
Am paring brown and black better than the presto paring black and white.

Not counting the og’s for either.

Joined Aug 9, 2012
Have a pair of size 12 and 13s in deserts looking for a trade for a pair of blacks in either size to complete the set. Lmk

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Black am90s are so nice!! I was gonna pay re-sale for them and then my dog got sick the other night. Woke me up in the middle of the night crying and she was having some weird spasms in her abdomen/stomach. I rushed her to the vet. $550 all cause she was constipated. :ohwell: :smh:
Vet is probably buying a pair right now with my money. ‍♂

Joined Apr 17, 2015
Black am90s are so nice!! I was gonna pay re-sale for them and then my dog got sick the other night. Woke me up in the middle of the night crying and she was having some weird spasms in her abdomen/stomach. I rushed her to the vet. $550 all cause she was constipated. :ohwell: :smh:
We just got our 1st puppy. Def gotta curb my sneaker purchases now lol
Screenshot_20190129-193326_Snapchat.jpg

She's worth it tho lol

Joined Mar 30, 2013

I think your vet may have set you up,

Joined Mar 24, 2017
I think your vet may have set you up,
Nah the vet was cool. They did a great job of giving me estimates and options for everything before they did anything. The prices were outrageous, but that’s kinda expected considering it was an emergency clinic in the middle of the night. The most expensive part was the pain and muscle relaxers they gave her and then figuring out what was wrong with her. The actual treatment wasn’t too expensive and she’s been doing great since then.
Anyway.... my bad for hijacking this thread. Back to the shoes. Hopefully prices won’t jump too much In the next month or two so I can pull the trigger then.

Attachments

Joined May 14, 2002
Nah the vet was cool. They did a great job of giving me estimates and options for everything before they did anything. The prices were outrageous, but that’s kinda expected considering it was an emergency clinic in the middle of the night. The most expensive part was the pain and muscle relaxers they gave her and then figuring out what was wrong with her. The actual treatment wasn’t too expensive and she’s been doing great since then.
Anyway.... my bad for hijacking this thread. Back to the shoes. Hopefully prices won’t jump too much In the next month or two so I can pull the trigger then.
The one time I had to bring my dog to the emergency vet, they ended up not charging me a dime. It was like a week before my Europe trip too I was sweating how much it was going to cost. Glad your pup is okay!

Last edited:
Joined Mar 24, 2017
The one time I had to bring my dog to the emergency vet, they ended up not charging me a dime. It was like a week before my Europe trip too I was sweating how much it wasn’t going to cost. Glad your pup is okay!
Damn you’re lucky as hell for that.
Both me and my dog got violated that night.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now