Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Air Jordan V

Joined Jul 6, 2009
do the off white 5's run half a size big? i wear a 12 and wear 11.5 in the 5's because the last pair i bought ran a bit large. i have not bought jordans in years, but i like 5's so i am thinking of biting the bullet on these. due to the high price and no return policy, im not sure what size to get.

Joined Jul 2, 2015
going to grab the unlv dunks now that prices are low...does anyone know if stadium goods/flight club will even be shipping at the moment though now that all of NYC is shut down?

Joined Aug 10, 2013
do the off white 5's run half a size big? i wear a 12 and wear 11.5 in the 5's because the last pair i bought ran a bit large. i have not bought jordans in years, but i like 5's so i am thinking of biting the bullet on these. due to the high price and no return policy, im not sure what size to get.
They’re true to size. Im usually a 10.5 and went a half size down on these, now I can’t wear them smh.

Joined Jul 20, 2012
Wow Puma didn’t change any of the answers they just copied word for word :emoji_laughing:. It caught me off guard, I had to double take. Shark-biting at its finest.
1585036659640.jpeg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now