Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread - VaporWaffle Dec 17th $180

Joined Aug 31, 2020
Did a turn around, black is def better than the white/red pair. Might pickup the black pair on SX but also really want that maroon pair.
Black is definitely better than Sail Fuchsia in my opinion. Will consider flipping the Sail Fuschia for a pair of the Yellow Green or Maroon.

Joined Jun 25, 2013
yea fuchsias the move...alotta the details like that backhead end up muted on the black/white pair ..
Unlacing/cleaning is a pain I bet..

Joined Jun 11, 2004
Picked up a resell pair today and these things are FIRE! I went with the fuchsias and I am pleased with how they look in person. I think they look really good onfoot not as good as the LDwaffles but very solid. I think these will age very well over time.

Last edited:
Joined Feb 1, 2017
Can anyone with the vaporwaffles in hand please let me know if the insole is glued down? Thx.

Joined Aug 31, 2020
Prices rising on these already. I suspect it will continue to go up until the spring perhaps summer. Maybe a dip after christmas

Joined Jun 11, 2004
I just noticed the left sole of my Fuchsia pair is slightly off balance. When they are on a flat surface they have a pretty noticeable tilt to the left. Almost like the sole is warped a bit. It doesnt really bother me when worn but definitely a major QC flaw that got passed over. Anyone else have this issue with pairs? Mine came directly from SNKRS.

B340737F-C940-4B54-B819-EF7EE11E95E8_1_201_a.jpeg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now