Nike x stranger things

Joined Apr 6, 2016
I stopped by to check it out around midnight. 15 people in line and Nike employees unloading. A bunch of props, lights and crates set up. The perimeter is taped off so that no one could see the merchandise. Employees wouldn’t drop any info on the drop time. That’s all I got. I’ll check back in if I feel like heading down in the morning.

Joined Dec 17, 2018
I stopped by to check it out around midnight. 15 people in line and Nike employees unloading. A bunch of props, lights and crates set up. The perimeter is taped off so that no one could see the merchandise. Employees wouldn’t drop any info on the drop time. That’s all I got. I’ll check back in if I feel like heading down in the morning.

appreciate the info -- this is at the location that is posted above, correct?

:nerd:

Joined Jun 8, 2013
How does this work?
You click the gif with the loading truck going in the building on SNKRS. Then it says proceed with caution, you click on that and then it says SNKRS cam with the shoe. You proceed to scan the image I posted to unlock the shoe. You’d need two phones or a phone and a computer.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now