Nike Zoom Freak 3

Joined Jun 7, 2014
The collaboration features details that celebrate Giannis and his family’s love of UNO, incorporating the game’s iconic colors, design elements and a special 3-4 card design into the following products:

• Footwear line featuring Nike’s signature Zoom Freak 3, Air Force 1 and Offline with UNO colorways and Giannis’s design. There will also be a Zoom Freak 3 Member-only black colorway with an UNO 50th anniversary logo on the tongue and wild cards across the toe, plus fun primary color hits to complete the UNO look.
  • Special-edition Nike apparel capsule including a classic cotton t-shirt and hat with Giannis’s number displayed. The footwear line and apparel capsule will be sold on Nike.com in the coming months.
  • Giannis-branded UNO deck featuring a new rule where players can “force a turnover” to steal an extra discard. The deck will be sold on Mattel Creations and NTWRKstarting November 11.
As a part of the collaboration, the UNO! Mobile app will integrate the Giannis-branded UNO deck to use on iOS and Android devices. With the cards, players can use the “force a turnover” rule and decorate their profiles with themed rewards. The cards and other rewards will be available during the UNO x Giannis in-app event from November 1 through November 30.

Joined Apr 17, 2005
I honestly like the first renderings of the NBYs more than this updated one. I really don’t like how the liner color can be seen on the toe when it’s a different color. I’ll order just to see how they turn out. If I like them, I’ll order at least four.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now