Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Know this is more of a Kobe 6 thought and for that thread, but I hope/anticipate the quantity numbers will be higher to stop some of this madness. But the Kobe brand at Nike is unfortunately low tier right now and doesn’t get the priority or numbers that the tier 1 athletes receive. Ie bron, pg, Kyrie, kd.
Yea and all those players sigs are rotting on shelves even at discount. Nike is full of *******s.

Joined Dec 1, 2016
Know this is more of a Kobe 6 thought and for that thread, but I hope/anticipate the quantity numbers will be higher to stop some of this madness. But the Kobe brand at Nike is unfortunately low tier right now and doesn’t get the priority or numbers that the tier 1 athletes receive. Ie bron, pg, Kyrie, kd.
For them, there is no risk in making Kobe associated releases in limited numbers. They know the stock will fly, and they don’t care if it’s a majority of people that will try to turn a profit. The fact is, Nike is making their money. When they add the risk of over production resulting in clearance, factory stores, etc. that hurts their bottom line. It’s sad, but true.

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Damn I thought you were offering BLs for 5 Rings and I was like let's make a deal!
Yea my bad for not being clear. I didn't know resale was so much different for the two models. I don't keep up with the resale market (always retail gang lol).

Joined Mar 19, 2013
Super inside baseball, but when I was there he was tier one with bron And kd, but the politics internally always restricted him because he didn’t start with the swoosh. for whatever reason that’s a big deal to the suits. We a;so had to fight to get foot locker to distribute his shoes After colorado

Joined Dec 21, 2012
pricing should steadily decrease in the next few weeks if anything when pairs start to come in (wishful thinking)

Joined Dec 26, 2014
Did Bruce Lee’s release in Asia? The heavy quantity of five rings in Asia helped with those

Joined Feb 16, 2019
why in the world would he sell them for $245?When the price is around $400? Something ain’t adding up lol

hope u don’t get fakes
I know how to spot fakes and the guy has 100 percent feedback he has more to lose by selling me fakes. And even then I can still return it and get my money back . So I'm good lol .

Joined Feb 16, 2019
pricing should steadily decrease in the next few weeks if anything when pairs start to come in (wishful thinking)
It will . They will be had for 310 to 340 but not less than that. I bought a 2nd pair to keep on ice for 350 shipped. No way I'd pay a dime more than that

Joined Jun 24, 2013
I think people are starting to relax a little bit. Seems like the prices on the enter the dragons are going back down some.

Joined Aug 22, 2013
Are people really surprised though? EVERY release day, you get the people who freak out and throw their wallets at the resale market.

Resellers are feasting this year with SBs being the "it" shoe. ~$100 retail and enough morons willing to pay 10x that for one of the most uncomfortable shoes Nike makes.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now