Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Joined Aug 26, 2020
Been enjoying watching the value tank and it hasn't even it China yet. Hoping for the same pricing as the 5 Rings at $317 CAD.

Joined Sep 25, 2012
I see prices on the yellow BL dipping down just a little, we’ll see in a few weeks once everyone gets their pairs, might go down some more>D

Joined Jan 13, 2015
Anyone peep ja morant in the big stage away with the new grizzlies uniforms? Those are definitely protro’d. Tongue gloss and iced translucent bottoms....man those are heat

Joined Dec 21, 2012
Man, thinking about pulling the trigger for 280 on some alts. Not feeling em as much as the OG yellow, but too good a price to pass
The price sounds really good right now -- jump on it quick!

People want $350+ for the OG colorway and I was so close to pulling the trigger, but decided to wait it out.

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Anyone peep ja morant in the big stage away with the new grizzlies uniforms? Those are definitely protro’d. Tongue gloss and iced translucent bottoms....man those are heat
Tongue gloss? You talking about the sides of the tongue? That’s on ogs and to me that outsole looks like an old clear sole. The left toe has some blemishes too.

Joined Jul 17, 2010
Those soles look too bright to not have some yellowing/browning on the bottom... especially on the gold forefoot. Looks protro'd to me. They should have done a flash pic on them... the laser print on the side panels and iridescent tongue will def pop it they were the OGs.

Joined Dec 11, 2002
the size of the swoosh look similar to the OGs. Whatever he’s wearing it won’t get protro’d since Nike is moving onto the 6 in a few months.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now