NikeTalk Members - Gather Around - Please, I Need The Biggest Favor/Miracle Ever - I'm Willing to Reciprocate/Return The Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Jun 23, 2001
***** you got 10 IG accounts for though?
What am I supposed to do......

I have one for Cigars. Single Mothers Charity. One personal. One for my art/paintings/street art enjoy. One for my LLC. One for my Photography/Videography company. etc.

Yes, I apologize for not having "more motivated or dedicated friends...." but I grew up in the "ghetto" apparently.

Joined May 6, 2007
I like you dude. For real. You have good energy. Smart man. I'll hook you up.

I own a $300k condo in a very wealthy part of VA. I've been on here since approx. 1999/2000 when the XI Retros first came out.

I've posted and posted and posted. Some of you guys are so skeptical and negative you just project your own insecurity like this dweeb Mr. Los Angeles. It's okay.....if he was about it, he would meet me right now.

Check the record or vault. I posted back in 2010 the entire story of my arrest. Court Records. Pics. Most of you laughed. Made cheap one liners and went on with your little pathetic lives of trolling online.

I beat up PowerBallin' in 2013 at my farewell cook out. One of you rich fat non-hooping NTers (Yalim33) or something like that came to the clinic to see the bite wound where that coward bit my finger after it was rocking him over and over again on his mouth. Other NTers were there and vouched.

I don't make up stories. I'm a great writer though.

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Appreciate it man. You too seem like a genuinely nice dude that has lived a very interesting life. I would never wish police brutality on ANYONE let alone try and troll and make jokes about it. But NT gonna NT I guess.

One things for sure man, when you become SUPER rich and famous, the book about your life is gonna be LIT!

Joined Jun 23, 2001
Maybe my hands are jacked up......

How about you call me....I'll tell you. Can you type it for me? I'll answer any question and provide documentation. Like an email from United and my Flight number. Boarding Pass. The Hotel is in Manhattan Beach. If you know the area.....then you know which 4.5 star hotel Im talking about The Police just left it......maybe because certain "friends"/NTers are communicating with my mother and she is trying to get me to come back to VA.

But I have work to do out here....A beating from the LAX PD is not going to deter me. I mean it sucks....situation with my girl sucks too. But it doesn't change my purpose for being out here.

We don't cry over spilt milk right? No crying in baseball right? Tears of rage are not the same as tears of sadness, be forewarned.

Again. Some call. I'll pick up now. I'm just waiting until Costco opens at 10 am. Thx.

Nasser

Joined Jun 23, 2001
Am I not allowed to add in comedic humor Comparison Ford. Seriously my man. Do we all have to write like you for it to be "legitimate"? Herein lies the problem with most people and bigotry/hatred.

"If you do not look like me, walk like me, act like me, dress like, have the same religious, sports team, color, state, food preferences....I do not like YOU!"

That's how you are presenting right now....IMO.

I would rather come across as me....accepting of all people, no matter their color, creed, status of currency, beliefs, sports teams, etc.

I don't judge. Just don't be a liar, cheater or a thief. And if you do one of those things, have valid reason/story to substantiate it.

Peace Han Solo.

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Hold up, why you mad at your girl or I guess it’s ex girl now? You said you probably gave her the wrong arrival time and it’s your fault for not having your phone or computer charged. She called and your phone was obviously not receiving calls.

Joined Jun 23, 2001
I seriously don't understand how anyone could read a story like this....I offer to bet to provide proof to shut the doubters down. Notice they stopped responding huh?

Yet there is always some fake *** smart *** wannabe that cannot fathom a situation they haven't experienced. Comparison, why don't you enlighten me about yourself? Please do tell?

Joined Jun 23, 2001
Keep your head up famb. Hoping for the best for you. Glad they didn't shoot you to be honest. Libs are the worst.
Thank you. I agree. This could have been much worse. Luckily I was telling the truth and once they vetted me and the fact that I've been in cuffs over 20 times in my life.

For the rest:

My brother died on 11/22/2002 and I was there when the Cops took is body out and cracked jokes in front of mom about his dead body and all his money (which they seized) that she wasn't able to give to me and his friends to remove out of his spot and his cars.

I've posted about this stuff for 18 years. Sorry if you joined in 2014 and are too lazy to read about it. Not that you would have cared or helped anyways.

Joined Aug 23, 2007
Thank you taking the time out of your day to reply as time is the most important asset that we all have. I would like you to further expand on your hunch or feeling as to what I did or said. Do you know me? Have you met me? How would you have feeling about what I did or said?
You state that I "instigated the cops......" how? Where? Why would I do that when I'm hours away from seeing someone I was in love with and was looking forward to spending time with. Seriously.

Maybe I believe that respect is a two way street and when I'm taking a s*** on the airplane and someone bangs like the police because I have $340 noise canceling headphones on. This is after multiple white people cut me in line. Rich entitled white privileged folks. Then a gay black flight attendant gets zesty and demands on get out of the bathroom because "the seatbelt sign is on" even though it wasn't. He probably discriminated against my appearance and thought I was doing drugs in there. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Now we are getting warmer huh.

Respect is a two way street. I respect those who respect me.

I treat people how they deserve to be treated, not how I wish to be treated. FACTS. How is the for instigating......my friend......

I have no expectations for people. I just hope they have common sense. She made her choice. I'm making mine now. I can't have ignorance around me. Whether that be from not knowing any better or what. I need someone so in tune with me that they just do it. NIKE. JUST DO IT!
I hope you know LA cops do not take kind to smart mouth remarks. It is obvious you have an act for tongue lashing and there is nothing wrong with that. All i am saying is that these cops are pretty much legal gangsters out there. You are lucky it was not sheriffs because those are the ones that run the jails and are more brutal. You are saying you did not instigate but you are blaming other for your actions. You said yourself that you talked back to the cops as they were ordering you to spread your legs. Some of these guys are bored and looking for anyone to act up so they flex their authoritative muscle.

Also, there is no moral mutual respect between cops, you have to treat it as a business interaction where both seek to benefit and you have to bend at times. yes, it is shameful but if you want to go home and be let off then that is how it works. I have been in those situations numerous times with LA police and that is just how it works with most of them.

Joined May 6, 2007
Also, jesusshuttlesworth34 jesusshuttlesworth34 I won’t pretend to know the situation between you and your girl, and I’m not fully sure what happened, but have you stopped and thought hard about why you’re upset with her and maybe reconsidered deading her?

All I’m saying is, without knowing anything about your relationship, is that not all women subscribe to the same ride or die principles as some men do. It might be worth having a conversation with her about your expectations before getting unnecessarily pissed off and cutting her off. Just my 2 cents. Keep ya head up fam. And if she’s worth it, it’s good to have loved ones on your side in tough times.

Joined Dec 27, 2014
After 9/11, one would think the entire LAX is riddled with cameras. You should check with the airport instead of relying on random folks with smartphones.

You should also press charges. Get names and badge numbers of cops working that area that day.

Joined Jun 23, 2001
I hope you know LA cops do not take kind to smart mouth remarks. It is obvious you have an act for tongue lashing and there is nothing wrong with that. All i am saying is that these cops are pretty much legal gangsters out there. You are lucky it was not sheriffs because those are the ones that run the jails and are more brutal. You are saying you did not instigate but you are blaming other for your actions. You said yourself that you talked back to the cops as they were ordering you to spread your legs. Some of these guys are bored and looking for anyone to act up so they flex their authoritative muscle.

Also, there is no moral mutual respect between cops, you have to treat it as a business interaction where both seek to benefit and you have to bend at times. yes, it is shameful but if you want to go home and be let off then that is how it works. I have been in those situations numerous times with LA police and that is just how it works with most of them.
This thread gave me a headache, I have no clue what OP is eem talking about :lol:
Ksteezy don't ou have some flannel jcrew skinny pants and cannon point and shoot camera to go buy? I will see you in NYC during Christmas no doubt. You will be over there with Ninja Hood eating Halal Guys probably window shopping. :rofl:Good to see your frail self still wears a size 6 in girls pants. Suspect.

@ryda41 Not once did I say anything other than what I said. If I'm leaving a plan and I have on headphones.....police barking orders. I stop and listen. I've worked on Military Bases for 10+ years. I know how to deal with officers/commanders/gunnys/sargeants/etc. I respect those who show respect...I don't respect some toy cops with badges and guns. I'm from NY/VA/DC...LA means nothing to me. Hence why I walked away once they realized my side of the story. Right? If I was stupid or some 21 year old moron with a Gateway Computer w/ 20 GB of HD space (like some of these NTers are probably work at Shake Shack and live 8 deep in K-Town)....I would have engaged and responded to some "Robocops" who make $38.5k a year.

Make sense?

Joined Jun 23, 2001
I think OP got into something or had a rough day, got in his feelings and decided to come to NT to let it out...The results is whatever this thread was :lol:
I mean damn..folks say "You think you perfect." Nah you guys think I'm think I'm perfect. Life happens...try to share about in a rush and folks always want to throw stones and crack jokes that they would never say in real life. Facts.

Guarantee the wise cracker jacks here would not be saying that right now in Manhattan Beach or back in NY/DC/VA. Hence.....why my Venmo offer still stands Tampon Tom and the others are church mice right now. Drop a pin or call my phone. Please. Otherwise keep it moving. I don't troll when Steezy is panhandling for for triple A batteries in Jamaica Queens or when Zyzzzzzzzzzzzzz is simulating masturbation to vintage Kobe vs Doug Christie highlight tapes.

Church!

Joined Jun 23, 2001
Also, jesusshuttlesworth34 jesusshuttlesworth34 I won’t pretend to know the situation between you and your girl, and I’m not fully sure what happened, but have you stopped and thought hard about why you’re upset with her and maybe reconsidered deading her?

All I’m saying is, without knowing anything about your relationship, is that not all women subscribe to the same ride or die principles as some men do. It might be worth having a conversation with her about your expectations before getting unnecessarily pissed off and cutting her off. Just my 2 cents. Keep ya head up fam. And if she’s worth it, it’s good to have loved ones on your side in tough times.
That's true no doubt. I will let things simmer and see what the next few days bring. I'm old enough to know that when I'm heated like that.....there is no point in talking sensibly or about serious things until things cool off and it is done in person. No texting about it or calling or face timing. I need to see a person's eyes/body language/so I can feel them out. IMO, but it is what it is. Life always goes on either way.

OP actually dropped the "spread my legs so wide on the first date" line? He was asking for trouble at that stage in the incident.
I'm from NY and half Moroccan...It is what it is. I also told an Umpire to suck my d*** during a playoff baseball game once and when he gave me a chance to repeat myself in front of the entire stadium....I grabbed my crotch and screamed it. Just like something Brett Gardner would do. Again....I can only be me. Obviously I have grown a lot since my teenage years, but certain elements will always be a part of me. It is what is.

willypete

Supporter
Joined Aug 28, 2014
Guy keeps saying he from NY/DC/VA, which one is it you really from because the people from DC aren’t claiming you and your foolishness.

Do like Steezy said and grab a snickers, also go rub one out. No fap November got guy on super edge right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom