NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
I need a way to pick and choose what channels I want. Whoever does that first will get all my TV money.

Joined Jan 23, 2008
Any recommendations on a solid indoor antenna? Picked up a few of those leaf style ones and i dont even pick up any of the big 4 channels. Checked the broadcasting antenna sites and it says I'm well within range to get em.

ICE CITY CF

Formerly 'Hella Strong'
Supporter
Joined Mar 29, 2020
I need a way to pick and choose what channels I want. Whoever does that first will get all my TV money.
Until that day, it's straight burner accounts eatin off free trials and torrent files for me.

**** these corporations.

Joined Sep 23, 2012
I got Philo for $20 a month and barely watch it. I was thinking about YoutubeTV for when sports started back up but they lost me at $65 a month.

Joined Dec 9, 2002
I've had Netflix for a while but never watch anything on it. I just signed up for hulu and I immediately feel like it has more titles that I'd like. I didn't know they had so many classic shows.

Joined Dec 14, 2004
I heard Spin TV is real good, ALL channels. Don't know a lot about it but I've heard good things.

Problem with Netflix is that you have to search for movies. Too many of the same movies end up in 10 different genres. So you see the same movies over and over.

Joined Oct 14, 2012
I'm paying 125 for interent/TV combo.

It's not much, but it's also a waste of money. I was looking at Youtube TV, but the new price increase barely makes it worth it for me. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now