Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Air Jordan 4 July 25, 2020 $200

Joined Jul 28, 2012
That probably sounds more negative than intended. I dig them, just was the smallest bit underwhelmed when I pulled them outta the box compared to how I felt about them from pics.
I get it, you had really high expectations and even though they nice, they can't live up to the expectations you had.

Joined Aug 1, 2017
That probably sounds more negative than intended. I dig them, just was the smallest bit underwhelmed when I pulled them outta the box compared to how I felt about them from pics.
That's a little surprising. For me, I was pretty excited for them from pictures, and they exceeded those expectations. My brother didn't care for them much from pictures, but was blown away by my pair. Any detail in particular that let you down? Or just the whole sneaker overall?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now