Off-White x Air Jordan Thread

Joined Aug 25, 2020
I just googled and “crep protect” came up. Don’t know if it’ll work but they’re claiming they can keep the shoes fresh. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Joined Apr 21, 2020
I just googled and “crep protect” came up. Don’t know if it’ll work but they’re claiming they can keep the shoes fresh. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Knowing Crep Protect (I use Forcefield), it's meant to be used before wearing the shoes. You spray them (don't know about these shoes because of the material) before wear and it coats them in a water and dirt resistant substance.

Joined Sep 30, 2006
If being realistic and understanding the odds, is negative, then I don’t know what to tell you man. Very few people get that lucky. If you relying on luck, good luck in life.
bro this is shoes, not a phd dissertation lol not that deep

ill choose luck and patience than paying over 300% markup on resale, thats just me do u brethren

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now