Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Joined Oct 16, 2010
Gonna need all the bats in the lineup tomorrow. Dave can’t be trying to get fancy this weekend. I hope Kenley can close it out tomorrow as the exclamation point.

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Gonna need all the bats in the lineup tomorrow. Dave can’t be trying to get fancy this weekend. I hope Kenley can close it out tomorrow as the exclamation point.
Let Kenley, Blake and Evil Knebel each close a a game this weekend. Lol

Joined Aug 10, 2012
Y'all please read this article about this young lady! I'm glad Sachi Hamilton got exposure in the LA Times now. She has some awesome family ties that I never knew about.

Sachi is a cool a#$ usher at Dodger Stadium. She started there in 2018. She was always nice to me when I attended games. She knew about my seating habits with getting in with a cheap ticket and moving down to better seats until it became acrimonious for me in 2019, but she treated me like a season ticket holder.

This is a good read.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now