Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Joined Dec 19, 2013
Crazy that Jays would trade top prospects for a rental. But their front office is in the hot seat so they don't care what happens to the teans future :lol:

Joined May 28, 2013
Im 100% content with wood/latos+a top middle infield prospect and Jim Johnson...while keeping seager/urias/de leon/holmes/anderson etc..

Grade=A+

Joined May 28, 2013
Now...what to do with morse...ive always liked his game...just always hurt and kinda redundant on this roster. I guess he along with a piece(s) can be flipped for relief or guererro/piece(s). In theory wed then have left with 7 OFers...

Svs(whos a younger morse in some ways)/dre/craw/puig/joc/****(technically utility)/morse.

Dfa heisey/trade one of morse/guererro the probable case. But then wed only have **** as a CF after Joc...

Last edited:
Joined Sep 25, 2004
Im 100% content with wood/latos+a top middle infield prospect and Jim Johnson...while keeping seager/urias/de leon/holmes/anderson etc..

Grade=A+
this. when i read reports that people thought dodgers would give up urias all i could do was :smh:

perfectly fine with this result. shore up the bullpen with a move or two and i'm content.

Joined May 28, 2013
Well...keep in mind LAD is notorious for waiver deals after 7.31..but that was the ned regime. Some out of contention teams high priced middle reliever should clear and become available.

Dont forget also..getting 2 starters allows us to move bol or frias to spot starting/mop up...so theres that.

EddieDoyers

formerly eddiengambino
Joined Apr 3, 2012
Alex Wood and Mat Latos....not bad at all

Also saw they got Jim Johnson, impressive

Last edited:
Joined Oct 14, 2005
Well...keep in mind LAD is notorious for waiver deals after 7.31..but that was the ned regime. Some out of contention teams high priced middle reliever should clear and become available.

Dont forget also..getting 2 starters allows us to move bol or frias to spot starting/mop up...so theres that.
I really like Bolsinger but he can't go more than 5 innings so this should help.

Joined Dec 19, 2013
Anybody hitting up this Freeway series? I wanted to go Saturday but I can't do day games. Too damn hot :lol: :wow:

Was hoping the Sunday one was the ESPN game :smh:

Last edited:
Joined May 28, 2013
No can do...work.

Man...DFAd heisey/morse/tsao/beachy....still gotta option or trade 4 players to make room for latos/wood/johnson/avilan..plus moved Hatcher to 60 day DL.

Im guessing z.lee/yimi...and maybe trade guererro+other(s) and maybe option bolsinger...as much as it would suck...the ultimate "thanks for nothin".

Last edited:
Joined May 28, 2013
So now theyre kickin tires on gallardo?unless they plan on flippin latos or Anderson's expiring...i dont see the reason. I will say...gallardo>latos and anderson. And he can swing the bat.

Latos/guererro for gallardo....do it, friedman.

Last edited:

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Joined Apr 11, 2004
i have a feeling they are keeping latos.

dodgers going all in today, lets get rid of the dead weight.

bolsinger would be an excellent arm in the pen, thats prolly how hes gonna be used

Joined May 28, 2013
Hes starting on sun...listed at least. Still gotta clear 4 spots on the 25 man. Well see how it unfolds within the next 4 hrs. As stated..z.lee and yimi optioned r a given....the other 2...who knows.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now