Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Joined Jan 19, 2002
Just remember how dusty brought in scherzer in relief in game 5 and he got lit up bad
Morrow wasn’t supposed to pitch and then morrow said he’s ready to go and got lit up :lol:

So although it sounds great, I’d be kinda scared to put him in. But you live and die with your best player

Joined Feb 23, 2010
"I wasn't that frustrated at that point when I saw it the first time," Darvish said through an interpreter. "And then after the game like he contacted us and said, 'Hey, I'd like to meet you and apologize,' but I told him, 'Hey, you don't have to do that, because you made a comment and, like, I'm not that mad.' So like I really didn't care that much about that."

Astros outfielder Carlos Beltran did his best to counsel Gurriel -- who did not speak to reporters after Tuesday's game -- through the boos and try to calm any lingering tensions from the incident in Houston.
Yu playing the mind games? don't let him apologize, make him linger and fester on it...? :nerd:

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/21243025/los-angeles-dodgers-fans-boo-houston-astros-yuli-gurriel

Joined Mar 19, 2013
Tommy coming with the realness!

Definitely hoping the Dodgers win this because 29 year droughts suck. I was in 2nd grade when Gibson was doing his swinging elbow run around the bases, lol

Joined Jan 3, 2013
as much as I would love for Kersh to redeem himself tomorrow I think Yu is the one that has a great game if given a chance.

Joined Dec 19, 2013
Yeah. Not sure I trust Kersh. Maybe on a very a short leash.

Hoping Yu for 6, Wood for 2. KJ for 1. Pray we're ahead. |l

Top Bottom