Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Joined Aug 25, 2008
The 2017 World Series needs to vacated, MLB should come down hard to send a message. Vacate the World Series and ban them if possible for an x amount of years going forward. I despise that trash *** team.

Joined May 10, 2013
I don’t see them vacating a World Series. It’s not like college and national championships. It is funny though how this is now going to affect the Red Sox and the Mets.

Joined Aug 2, 2008
New York Post | Joel Sherman: According to Sherman, an “outside executive” thinks that the Yankees could go after Gerrit Cole if they can clear up some space in their salary. One idea floated was that they could package a decent MLB player like Luis Cessa, or a pitching prospect, with J.A. Happ. Remember when the Yankees traded Chase Headley and Bryan Mitchell to the Padres? Similar thought here.
Yes!!!

But trading Happ should be to keep Gregorius and Betances. Cole should happen regardless.

Joined Aug 10, 2003
not surprised about the ellsbury news... but them giving up on bird was a shocker... i knew he was injury prone but the guy had promise when healthy... of course he had a bad slump in 2018 but i thought he had potential...

Joined Jan 1, 2014
not surprised about the ellsbury news... but them giving up on bird was a shocker... i knew he was injury prone but the guy had promise when healthy... of course he had a bad slump in 2018 but i thought he had potential...
Glad Bird gone, we still have Luke and Ford.

Joined Aug 10, 2003
so the yanks just hired a female hitting coach... i never understood why teams do this... im all about equal opportunity so i dont care for refs or umps... but when you have a female coach in the locker room its not a good idea with all the sexual harassment going on in general... nevermind i saw its only the minor league lol but still not sure if its a good idea
1574711523509.png

Joined Jan 30, 2007
So she should be denied an opportunity in spite of her credentials because boys will be boys, is that what you are arguing?

Top Bottom