OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Season Thread: Chapter 5- Steph moves to 2nd on all time 3pt FGs made list in blowout loss to red hot Jazz

storm2006

Supporter
Joined Aug 20, 2001
Harden has not worked with anyone. Why is Embiid going to be any different? If anything, this may be his worst partnership, based on Embiids inconsistencies in personality as well. KD/Harden without Kyrie makes more sense.
Ehhh in terms of personality, I just get the vibe that Embiid is just goofy more than anything. He's about that action when he's on the court. If anything...if you're going to ding Embiid for his personality, IDK how the guy who created a burner Twitter account to defend himself gets a pass then.

Joined Jun 7, 2011
Harden has not worked with anyone. Why is Embiid going to be any different? If anything, this may be his worst partnership, based on Embiids inconsistencies in personality as well. KD/Harden without Kyrie makes more sense.
Harden hasn’t worked with anyone, based on his history with teammates who have also not worked with anyone :lol:

Philly only has one volume scorer, Houston has a disgruntled star. Win win for everyone.

Joined Jan 2, 2012
People don’t seem to know embiid. He pouts when they lose or he doesn’t get the ball enough. The only reason he likes Ben is because he passes him the ball constantly

Joined Mar 24, 2001
If they get Simmons and Maxey after all this... :lol: :lol:

And some of yall dummies thought they should bite at LeVert and spare parts.
Embiid's health is a concern, but I'd have bigger issues trying to figure out how to build around Ben long-term
Interesting how Simmons is now good enough to be the centerpiece of a blockbuster trade :lol:
Before anything happens I just need yall to clear something up for me. Is Simmons big broke rondo or a great piece to get back for a superstar? Can only pick one

Joined Nov 26, 2015
Ehhh in terms of personality, I just get the vibe that Embiid is just goofy more than anything. He's about that action when he's on the court. If anything...if you're going to ding Embiid for his personality, IDK how the guy who created a burner Twitter account to defend himself gets a pass then.
Embiid won’t put up with Hardens **** if something goes wrong. He strikes me as someone who will speak his mind and Harden won’t love that at all.

KD keeps his personality and emotions in check on the court. Let’s not bring up obscure facts that have nothing to do in the basketball sense.

Joined Nov 26, 2015
Harden hasn’t worked with anyone, based on his history with teammates who have also not worked with anyone :lol:

Philly only has one volume scorer, Houston has a disgruntled star. Win win for everyone.
CP has turned 3 teams around in his career so yes he has worked. He was brilliant with Houston that year or so as well.

storm2006

Supporter
Joined Aug 20, 2001
Going to a trash team doesn’t mean they don’t get quality back + assets. It’s very possible harden goes to a trash team
True but I guess I'm saying a trash team has less incentive to give up quality+assets than a contender that may be on the cusp.

Wait you not gonna throw embiid in there
Embiid's career playoff numbers aren't that far off from his career averages.

This dude been pushing the Harden to the Nets stuff and it still hasn’t happened lol
Ain't Farbod just P C H P C H with a combover?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now