OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Season Thread: Delusional DPOTY Candidate Ben Simmons Aims to Lock Down Chef Curry: Warriors @ Sixers Monday 430 PM PST/ESPN

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I know K.A.I. is his initials and he wears number 11 and was drafted in '11 but what's the A__Even part? 11 is an odd number my *****

Joined Apr 5, 2017
What's going to happen with all of this health and safety protocol **** after the ASB? If there were this many incidents before the break...they suddenly going to stop in a few weeks? Isn't 72 games still in danger at this rate?

None of this **** makes any sense :lol: :smh:

Joined Sep 5, 2010
What's going to happen with all of this health and safety protocol **** after the ASB? If there were this many incidents before the break...they suddenly going to stop in a few weeks? Isn't 72 games still in danger at this rate?

This is why I said the All Stars will be safer (granted only a few days) than the regular players going on a short vacation elsewhere. There's going to be postponements out of the gate. :lol:

storm2006

Supporter
Joined Aug 20, 2001

I mean look at the Wizards for example who missed like a week or more and some other teams missing multiple games in spots. 72 is definitely in danger IMO.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
they need to go back to the bubble for the playoffs.

having a key player out due to protocol is gonna **** everything up
No way the players agree to go another 90+ days in the bubble, not to mention Disney ain't tryna give up that many rooms again. I do agree they're taking a big risk though. Imagine losing a superstar player for a week in the middle of the conference finals due to H&S protocols. Everyone would riot

Joined Jun 7, 2011

The 2nd half of the year + the playoffs. I don’t understand how we’re finishing the season

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now