OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Feb 8, 2009
Screenshot_20200729-195459_Samsung Internet.jpg

- Florida draws TAMU and Bama. Sheesh
- Bama would play every good team in the conference UGA, UF, LSU, Tenn, TAMU

Last edited:
Joined Mar 29, 2020
its kind of boring man. In previous seasons, I always knew some of the guys who were on the teams, but this year, I don't feel like there are any guys who got kicked out of great programs and trying to make their way back.
I agree with you, it's not as entertaining but that's because this season is real JUCO, not that 1% Hollywood stuff. It's a pretty cool look at a bunch of marginally talented kids who are for real trying to get it out the mud.

Jason Brown at Independence was GREAT television, but a fraud coach. Coach Beam is an authentic coach, flaws, subpar entertainment value and all.

Feel like they've done a pretty good job contrasting putting all the differences out there.

But yea, seasons 1 - 3 were definitely way more entertaining to me, didn't watch S4. :lol:

Joined Jul 11, 2006
I didn’t watch season 4. Was tired of the independence coach by the end of season 3 and the spoiler of him getting fired leaking during the season killed my interest anyway.

Joined May 1, 2011
I agree with you, it's not as entertaining but that's because this season is real JUCO, not that 1% Hollywood stuff. It's a pretty cool look at a bunch of marginally talented kids who are for real trying to get it out the mud.

Jason Brown at Independence was GREAT television, but a fraud coach. Coach Beam is an authentic coach, flaws, subpar entertainment value and all.

Feel like they've done a pretty good job contrasting putting all the differences out there.

But yea, seasons 1 - 3 were definitely way more entertaining to me, didn't watch S4. :lol:
totally agree.

I just enjoy seeing the struggle of high level recruits who get kicked out of whatever top program work their way back to trying to get back to the top. Seeing a kid, for example, play at Indy or East Miss who was dropped from a SEC program is fascinating to me. Like damn, you really about to throw your life away over a stupid incident. I sort of know that feeling but in my case, I had the means to turn it around.

The whole show is just fascinating to watch young adults think they know it all but make terrible decisions. The saying "if I knew then what I knew now, I'd be unstoppable" is one of the most truest statements ever.

This season was definitely a realistic look at JUCO.

Joined Apr 26, 2008

Completely agree. Beam is a good dude and isn't doing all that fake **** for the camera.
He's a guy I'd want to play for or feel comfortable sending my son to play for.
I'm only one episode 3 or 4, but I like this guy.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
its kind of boring man. In previous seasons, I always knew some of the guys who were on the teams, but this year, I don't feel like there are any guys who got kicked out of great programs and trying to make their way back.
The whole perspective on what makes this their 'last chance' is different. At EMCC and Indy, those guys still had aspirations of playing at a major D-1 school and making it to the NFL. These dudes at Laney are just trying to make a better life for themselves and football is giving them an avenue to do that.

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
Not really worried about A&M, the timing of the schedule with the Bama game will be important. If it's consecutive with facing LSU or UGA that would not be ideal cause it'll impact for the following or preceding week.

Joined Oct 3, 2012
SEC 10 game schedule is confirmed with the first game being Sept. 26th. Pushed back for the possible spike in cases amongst players when/if students get back to campus.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now