OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Joined Nov 17, 2000
You're single, no kids, and your cell phone bill is $400/month!?? How Sway!!??

Regardless, keep your head up bro...
Well aexaerated a "bit" I have 2 phones financing both, one for work and one personal insurance on the phones. In January I added my grandparents to my At&t unlimited plus account, because they were really unhappy with the jitterbug phones I got them last year. Its roughly 50 a line x4 another 100ish for insurance, I think my last bill was like 347 or 357 cant remember.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 27, 2014
You personally didn't mind unemployed people getting that extra $600 but there's a lot of others who looked at it like "that money should be mine. You're not even working."
Yeah I've heard some of those people and that's wild. Another case of the government doing something foul and everyone getting at each others neck over it instead of looking to the source,

Joined Aug 14, 2012
I have the OG unlimited iPhone plan
From when it first came out
I have myself
My wife
My son
My daughter
My father in law
My mother in law
My brother in law
And his girlfriend all on the plan
That's not YOUR bill though right.

Nobody else chips in?

8 people for what you're paying sounds like a very very very good price.

uncalled4boy

Supporter
Joined Oct 27, 2007
I have the OG unlimited iPhone plan
From when it first came out
I have myself
My wife
My son
My daughter
My father in law
My mother in law
My brother in law
And his girlfriend all on the plan
Bro I See Why You Be Snapping On Here :lol:

Tell Yo Bro Gf To Stop Being A Bum And Get Her Own Cricket Plan. Let Her Know She Can Be Cropped Out Of Photos Still

Joined May 10, 2009
Joined Nov 17, 2000
We may not like it, but something is going to happen today or tomorrow. No way they can leave so many people @$$ed out for a month. Meanwhile 45 thinks banning tik tok is a bigger priority right now...
tenor.gif

Joined Dec 30, 2006
So one side let's compromise to make a deal, and they other side said **** you.

Now people have to wait on some Executive Order that will be limited to illegal for a little bit of help.

Perfect.

But yeah, both sides.
Sounds like Trump is stepping in where Congress failed

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now