OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Joined Jan 25, 2015
Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Lawrence H. Summers, a Wall Street Week contributor and adviser to Pres.-elect Biden's campaign, says $2,000 stimulus checks for Americans don't make much sense.

we aint getting this 2k this guy is a biden ally who crashed wall street and got fired from harvard for bad investments that lead to 2 billion in losses. These are the type of ppl biden is putting in his cabinet. dont let the diversity fool you all these people are top %1 of the pay scale.
:rofl:

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Lawrence H. Summers, a Wall Street Week contributor and adviser to Pres.-elect Biden's campaign, says $2,000 stimulus checks for Americans don't make much sense.

we aint getting this 2k this guy is a biden ally who crashed wall street and got fired from harvard for bad investments that lead to 2 billion in losses. These are the type of ppl biden is putting in his cabinet. dont let the diversity fool you all these people are top %1 of the pay scale.
You serious or being stupid for laughs? His actual Treasury Secretary says it's a priority. I swear this stimmy got some of ya'll losing it.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Welp, just got my 1099 from Amazon and I definitely missed out on multiple thousands as a result of Amazon shutting down MBA early on in the pandemic.

That should LEGALY qualify me to get more bread from the EIDL grants if they drop.

Joined Sep 28, 2004

Biden and Harris are multimillionaires but they feel our pain? Anyone know of a poor politician? All sides watch out for themselves, including the former president(s).

Joined May 25, 2001
I still aint got my raggedy little $600 stimulus (mine is going to be $350). Says they mailed it on the 6th, is it being shipped from Wish in China? That's 2 weeks bruh, somebody get Kamala on the line.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now