OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Joined Oct 10, 2013
Yeah this year has Asterix written all over it. Not respectable by any means at all. Hopefully the NBA season this and just revamps how a season is set up. Overall what a terrible year

lawdog1

Supporter
Joined Sep 14, 2000
I'll chalk this up to random occurrence, but then again...
Right. There’s no way to know.

There was contact and Ingles bumped him in an awkward way in a bad spot, but the impact didn’t seem that great. Maybe he doesn’t get hurt if he’s got less wear on tear on him at that point. But maybe it happens regardless.

Joined May 17, 2007
I’m so hurt by the Kawhi news. I didn’t even see he tore his acl til like 10 minutes ago. Damn man.

Hopefully he still gets the max. I’m sure he will.
Clippers cursed for real :frown:

akajae

formerly akajaedeuce
Joined Sep 2, 2005
I’m so hurt by the Kawhi news. I didn’t even see he tore his acl til like 10 minutes ago. Damn man.

Wait who confirmed a tear?

lawdog1

Supporter
Joined Sep 14, 2000

****. I was thinking maybe torn meniscus, but not ACL. Good grief that sucks.

Joined Jan 20, 2002
Right. There’s no way to know.

There was contact and Ingles bumped him in an awkward way in a bad spot, but the impact didn’t seem that great. Maybe he doesn’t get hurt if he’s got less wear on tear on him at that point. But maybe it happens regardless.
andrenaline got him through the initial pain. hell, rondo finished a game with a torn acl years back
i assume they reevaluated him when he felt discomfort again

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now