OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Really want the Paranoise but I never ****ing hit on SNKRS. If they're $300~ I'll grab a pair after the drop...I remember the black ones being in the low 3s after release and now they're 500+...

Joined Aug 25, 2008
If I strike out on every release the rest of the year, as long as I hit on Paranoise I'd be a happy man. Was ecstatic when I won the black pair last year.

Joined Jan 5, 2008
Just my luck,odered two pairs of Pendleton on 10/21 and one pair just shipped, feel like everyone else got their pairs in 3 weeks or so, got multiple delay noticesanda 20% off coupon, felt super long still.

Joined Mar 13, 2014
I'm so pissed off about YME Universe. Got the raffle FCFS email, was all prepped and at 3 AM EST the site was just a massive L. Spinning in circles. Couldn't cop and it sold out. If they have such low stock, an FCFS raffle is so dumb.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now