Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

Joined Feb 27, 2013
Is there a release date for those Black,Green & Red 1's? Or are these mids just still dropping randomly?

taz92

Supporter
Joined Jul 7, 2003
I just won those Milan mids off END. Cant wait to see the materials on those.

Joined Dec 2, 2016
Got a W for the Milan mids on SVD. Hoping the materials actually match up to the price.

taz92

Supporter
Joined Jul 7, 2003
I just won those Milan mids off END. Cant wait to see the materials on those.
So this morning I see END refunded me instead of shipping my shoes. I guess they cant ship these to the states after all. I messaged them on IG and no answer but I'm sure thats what it was. So disappointed. Why didn't they just weed us out before sending the "You Won" email.

Joined Mar 9, 2019
Jb never have set release date for the mids and low unless is a colab or something special check all site daily i got a feeling these and the unc 1 low and gym red low may drop this week or next week
Check finishline site daily they normally be the one that seem to get these releases first people probably didn't know that they had the gym red 1 low in gs size three weeks ago they went fast and nike still have not release them yet mens size should be around the corner

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now