Official Air Jordan 1 Mid Thread Vol: Not The Best Model/Thread

Joined Feb 27, 2013
I still gotta get a pair of those white, black and gold mids, but no foot sites seem to ever have my size.

Last edited:
Joined Aug 1, 2017
Ordered the Black/White/Gold patent joints on Friday from Warehouse Shoe Store online. Got the order confirmation on Saturday. Still no shipping.

Joined Aug 23, 2017
anyone have these and can comment on the quality?

Screenshot_20190310-101926_StockX.jpg
They're similar to the recent orange, green and blues quality wise but a bit softer in the suede areas.
I usually wear 11's in 1 highs, had to go up half a size on those to stop my midfoot feeling squashed.

Joined Mar 13, 2017
They're similar to the recent orange, green and blues quality wise but a bit softer in the suede areas.
I usually wear 11's in 1 highs, had to go up half a size on those to stop my midfoot feeling squashed.
suede? aren't they leather and ballistic mesh?

do you have the top 3s mids or black/gold patents? patents obvious but both are stiff as cardboard

Joined Aug 23, 2017
suede? aren't they leather and ballistic mesh?

do you have the top 3s mids or black/gold patents? patents obvious but both are stiff as cardboard
Could swear I typed 'side areas'..
They're softer than the top 3s but not by much. Most of that probably down to the sides.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now