• UNC

Votes: 63 3.1%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 17 0.8%

• Total voters
Joined Aug 12, 2013
Hey guys, here is the Chicago Bears AJ1 HOF Custom I had made that @vinotwofour mentioned.

I wanted these to embrace the history of the franchise (Walter Payton & Brian Urlacher) and combine it with the new (Club Dub). I kept the toe box a clean white instead of going with what the other pair had, orange. I felt that it just looked much much cleaner that way. The away jersey's are white/blue like that, and the "black toe" look seemed to be the route I wanted to take over a "SBB" style.

The insoles were custom made navy leather by HoopFr3sh. Customization and painting was done by KennyC187. Dustbags I ordered from a random on Etsy. The original shoe used was an AJ 1 Metallic Navy.

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

Last edited:
Joined Aug 22, 2011
Yall think a Shadow 1s trade for the Turbo Greens is an even trade? Doubled up on the Shadows back then but I rather have another pair of 1s I dont got instead

Joined Aug 22, 2011
Whoever is trading the Turbos should add cash imo, but that's just cuz the Shadows are so fire, while the Turbos...well we like what we like :lol:
ask for $50 on top of the Shadows
I wouldn’t trade
Keep both shadows
Hmmmm thanks for yall input. I'll prolly just keep both of them & try to use some other stuff I got to trade or buy a pair of the Turbos. I really want them & the OG UNCs

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now