• Neutral Grey

Votes: 15 0.8%

• Total voters

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
Bloodlines under retail on Oneness with code ONENESS
Screenshot_20191202-185335_Chrome.jpg
Not a fan of the shoe, but this is a good az deal regardless. The fact that the site is Oneness, and the coupon code is “ONENESS,” smells like “get this ish out of here!” Good news for those that want!

Joined Apr 7, 2015
Not a fan of the shoe, but this is a good az deal regardless. The fact that the site is Oneness, and the coupon code is “ONENESS,” smells like “get this ish out of here!” Good news for those that want!
They are legit I have ordered from them before

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
They are legit I have ordered from them before
Oh I know they’re legit. Hell, I’ve ordered from them before. Just the discount code being the same as the site name, for such a good deal on a just released pair, is just hilarious to me.

Joined Oct 15, 2002
I believe they always use "Oneness" as the promo code whenever they offer deals. With shipping, it comes out to about 145 which is a solid deal, although I expect these to be available for even less since they seem to be available at all the foot sites.

Joined Sep 12, 2018
I believe they always use "Oneness" as the promo code whenever they offer deals. With shipping, it comes out to about 145 which is a solid deal, although I expect these to be available for even less since they seem to be available at all the foot sites.
Yeah I was thinking it's almost always just "oneness".

They have been known to change the % off though without notice so if someone is interested buy now.

Joined Apr 15, 2015
Those maroons are pretty cool. Kudos to whoever customed the "mwnmtf's" I think a maroon chicago would be kinda weak though. They'd fall in the same vein as those obsidian royal mids for me. Where the color choice is semi-similar but not quite. If they release a maroon 1 I think it needs to be only the metallic.
Air-Jordan-1-Mid-Obsidian-Game-Royal.jpeg

Joined Sep 12, 2018
Those maroons are pretty cool. Kudos to whoever customed the "mwnmtf's" I think a maroon chicago would be kinda weak though. They'd fall in the same vein as those obsidian royal mids for me. Where the color choice is semi-similar but not quite. If they release a maroon 1 I think it needs to be only the metallic.
Air-Jordan-1-Mid-Obsidian-Game-Royal.jpeg
It's like we will give you almost what you want but nooooooot quite.

Top Bottom