• UNC

Votes: 66 3.1%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 24 1.1%

• Total voters
Joined Jun 25, 2015
Nothing but Ls. Trying sp out but I dont have hope.
Before i drop like 300+ on this shoe i night just use it towards safaris or sbb 3.0s or something. Dunno this sucks. I just want to pay retail to rock. That's it.

We're at the point where nike should just take preorders and then make the product.
People would flake like a mug.

Joined Sep 6, 2000
The funny thing is, there was little/no money to be made off of Blue Moons initially. IIRC, I bought my pair for like $10-$20 over retail via StockX the week after release.
You're absolutely right about those Blue Moons. They were the least popular of that pack. Never got around to wearing my pair and ended up letting my buddy have them for retail. He offed them on StockX like 2 months ago for like $350. :wow:

Joined Jan 24, 2016
Got a W this morning on a 9.5 on snkrs. Woke up entered my payment info and went back to sleep. Woke up like an hour after to see that I hit. Lol wasn't expecting that.

Joined Jul 1, 2014
Happy I copped but wow 5 hours later for a confirmation, what would have happened if I brought else where?

Joined Sep 19, 2012
I got an order number from FTL that starts with an "H....". When I tried to look up the Order status i get 'customer controller number is not available'. Is that an L?

Joined Mar 6, 2006
I got an order number from FTL that starts with an "H....". When I tried to look up the Order status i get 'customer controller number is not available'. Is that an L?
I had the same situation, I received my confirmation email about two and a half hours ago, with a different order number. When I checked my account, it says my pair is backordered till the 13th

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now