• UNC

Votes: 63 3.1%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 16 0.8%

• Total voters
Joined Aug 9, 2014
man, I coached the owner of Shiekh's son about 4 years ago. He never really came around but his wife did. She was a 8/10 MILF and super nice. I tried my best to get them to "offer" access to shoes (I didn't want to come out and ask, of course). Always wore Jordans to game and practice, hoping to catch their eye. Even brought snacks in a Shiekh bag at times!! I thought I was going to bust through that barrier and be set with access forever. Nope.
Sometimes you gotta just straight up ask for what you want, pride be damned

I guess as we get older it’s not as easy to do. When I was young I was all about the ask and you shall receive life. I had hookups all over my city :lol:. F&F - food and females

Joined Sep 22, 2014
Sometimes you gotta just straight up ask for what you want, pride be damned

I guess as we get older it’s not as easy to do. When I was young I was all about the ask and you shall receive life. I had hookups all over my city :lol:. F&F - food and females
It’s also a pride thing-as people get older and better established (both financially and personally), they often feel a sense of pride about reaching out and asking for help. Kinda ironic since most people in college don’t really have any issues doing this (because of a competitive job market and being a student with relatively little experience, etc. etc.).

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now