Votes: 63 3.1%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 17 0.8%

• Total voters
Joined Aug 30, 2012
What did you use for the glitter
Followed the recommendations for Meguiars in the thread. Didn’t take long to clean the 4-5 pairs with two sheets. Can’t promise they won’t have the same issue. Saw the issue on Black Toes too. Those Cyber Monday’s looking clean now. Wish I’d had to doubled or triple up. Game crazy. Same for Storm Blues lol.

Joined Apr 25, 2005
Followed the recommendations for Meguiars in the thread. Didn’t take long to clean the 4-5 pairs with two sheets. Can’t promise they won’t have the same issue. Saw the issue on Black Toes too. Those Cyber Monday’s looking clean now. Wish I’d had to doubled or triple up. Game crazy. Same for Storm Blues lol.
Let’s see the Cyber Monday’s.

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
But StockX making people wait a month as well.

They drop 11/21.
Yea I don’t think I’d pay that far in advance for a preorder. Who knows where my interests will be at that time lol

Joined Jan 14, 2013
I don't mind waiting a month or more for shoes to arrive. I never get to wearing new releases for a few months anyways.
Iono why this bothers people really. I don't lace up most shoes for upwards of 6-12 months honestly. There's just too many. Tf do I care when it comes as long as it's coming? Even if my tastes change you could off the pair. If anybody is complaining about a few hundred bucks being held up for months in a pre-order, you probably shouldn't be buying too many shoes anyway

Joined Oct 12, 2018
Hopefully I'll get one W today. Took an early L on AM1.

Edit.

Unlocked second L

Last edited:
Joined Dec 24, 2013
Just saw what’s on the drops for EU and it’s insane. 85s OW GratefulDeads chunky DUNKY college dunks Parra dunks Koston sb jordan court purp 2.0 Tie Dyes sacai waffles

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now